Conditional picture elements card in vertical stack card

Can you help me to get a picture elements card conditionally in a vertical stack card?

I tried:

type: conditional
conditions:
  - entity: input_boolean.one
    state: 'off'

- type: picture-elements
		elements:
		  - type: state-icon
			entity: binary_sensor.one
			style:
			  top: 63%
			  left: 22%
			  '--paper-item-icon-color': white
			  '--paper-item-icon-active-color': white
			tap_action:
			  action: call-service
			  service: switch.toggle
			  target:
				entity_id: switch.one
		image: /local/picture.png

But obviously this is not working. I would like to hide the elements card in the vertical stack card when input_boolen.one is off

I think you have two issues: the state should be ‘on’ to display the picture elements when the boolean is ‘on’, and therefore hide it when it’s off.
You’re missing the card key before type: picture-elements

I have this entity doing other entities conditionally in the same way, so I think that is not the issue. I have now added the cards: and it parses without error, but does not hide the card…

type: conditional
conditions:
  - entity: input_boolean.one
    state: 'off'
card:	
	  - type: picture-elements
		elements:
		  - type: state-icon
			entity: binary_sensor.one
			style:
			  top: 63%
			  left: 22%
			  '--paper-item-icon-color': white
			  '--paper-item-icon-active-color': white
			tap_action:
			  action: call-service
			  service: switch.toggle
			  target:
				entity_id: switch.one
		image: /local/picture.png

When I do it in the lovelace ‘edit’ mode it hides the card when toggling input_boolean.one to on, but as soon as I save it does not anymore :frowning:

Perhaps an indent issue ? The - type: picture-elements block should be at the same level as - entity: input_boolean.one, unless the formatting was lost with the copy/paste.
And try removing the ‘-’ in front of type: picture-elements. It’s not a list according to the documentation.

I think it was a browser caching thing… opened this day and just worked :see_no_evil: