Configurator Config Changes Not Saving/Working

Good morning, all.

First post, so please be kind.

I’ve been encountering a number of difficulties while trying to get Home Assistant up and running to control a couple of terrariums in which I keep several environmentally sensitive plants. The setup will, once complete, consist of:

Z-Wave Humidity/Temp sensors (Zooz 4-in-1 ZSE40)
Z-Wave Power Bars (Zooz Power Strip ZEN20)
Z-Wave USB Stick (Zooz Z-Stick ZST10

Other devices will be plugged into the power strips to affect and change the environment within the terrariums, but will not directly interact with Home Assistant, so I’ve left them off the list for simplicity.

Presently, I’ve successfully installed Hass.io onto a 16GB class 10 Sandisk memory stick, and have been able to successfully boot using a Raspberry Pi 3B+. Account creation has been completed successfully, and I’m now looking to install Configurator, Samba Share, and DuckDNS before enrolling the Z-Wave devices. I’m following this guide from Juan M Tech, as it allows for simple copy/paste from the site to the appropriate areas within Home Assistant.

When installing Configurator via the add-on store, installation completes successfully. The difficulty I’m encountering is the abject refusal of the ‘Config’ box to save changes to its contents. When entering the following, I’m unable to get it to save successfully:

{
  "username": "redacted",
  "password": "redacted",
  "certfile": "fullchain.pem",
  "keyfile": "privkey.pem",
  "ssl": false,
  "allowed_networks": [
    "192.168.0.0/16",
    "172.30.0.0/16"
  ],
  "banned_ips": [
    "8.8.8.8"
  ],
  "banlimit": 0,
  "ignore_pattern": [
    "__pycache__"
  ],
  "dirsfirst": false,
  "enforce_basepath": false
}

When I have entered an appropriate password and username and click on ‘save’, the button goes light blue indefinitely. Waiting for 2 minutes, I click to start the add-on, and the contents of Config return to the following defaults:

{
  "dirsfirst": false,
  "enforce_basepath": false,
  "ignore_pattern": [
    "__pycache__"
  ]
}

I can verify that the changes didn’t take because the popup window to log in after clicking ‘Open Web UI’ as described in many guides and how to videos on Youtube doesn’t appear. That, and the default text is still stubbornly present.

I’ve tried to do the same with Samba, and not encountered the same problems (changes take).

I’d be happy to answer any followup questions that anyone has to offer assistance. I’m here to help you help myself.

Cheers!