Controlling Wifi Honewell Thermostat via average temperature from difference sensors

Hi,
I have a wifi TCC Honeywell thermostat that controls both my heating and central AC. (I already have it connected to Home Assistant)

I’m working on switching over from Hubitat to Home Assistant and one thing I can do in Hubitat that I’m trying to figure out how to do in Home Assistant is controlling my Wifi Honewell Thermostat via average temperature from several sensors scattered around my house.

Hubitat has an app where I can set the Heating and cooling set points and tell it what sensors i want it to take the average temperature of and then if the average temperature drops below the heating set point it’ll increase my actual thermostat but a few degrees and turns on heating and once the average temp reaches the set point it put the system in idle (same for cooling, once the average temp goes above the cooling set point it’ll turn the AC on and once the average temp reaching the cooling set point it’ll turn the unit to idle)

Is there anyway to do this in Home Assistant?