Could someone walk me through zigbee and ZHA quirks? Xiaomi devices battery stuck at 100%

Hey everyone,

I know there are several similar posts around the community but none that explains what i have to do, in a way that is understandable to me.

The issue is that i have several xiaomi door/window sensors (magnets) and PIR motion sensors that do work well but do not report battery level correctly. They are all stuck at 100%.

I am using a tasmota flashed sonoff ZB bridge as coordinator.

I saw somewhere that i’m supposed to edit some quirks but i have no idea how to do that or where to even find the correct files.

Could someone please help me out step by step?
Please let me know what information exactly i should provide.

Thanks in advance!

Here are some screenshots of the magnet (let me know if you need the motion detectors too):

And the signature code:

{
  "node_descriptor": "NodeDescriptor(byte1=2, byte2=64, mac_capability_flags=128, manufacturer_code=4151, maximum_buffer_size=127, maximum_incoming_transfer_size=100, server_mask=0, maximum_outgoing_transfer_size=100, descriptor_capability_field=0)",
  "endpoints": {
    "1": {
      "profile_id": 260,
      "device_type": "0x0850",
      "in_clusters": [
        "0x0000",
        "0x0001",
        "0x0003",
        "0x0019",
        "0xffff"
      ],
      "out_clusters": [
        "0x0000",
        "0x0003",
        "0x0004",
        "0x0005",
        "0x0006",
        "0x0008",
        "0x0019"
      ]
    }
  },
  "manufacturer": "LUMI",
  "model": "lumi.sensor_magnet",
  "class": "zhaquirks.xiaomi.mija.sensor_magnet.Magnet"
}

This is the magnet model, and the zigbee page https://zigbee.blakadder.com/Xiaomi_MCCGQ01LM.html

Edit:
I noticed that the blakadder page indicates:

Supports:
low battery warning
contact

Does this mean there is no live battery indication just warning when it falls under a certain level? If so, how will i see this warning in HA?