CRAP PRODUCT ALERT - Smart Home ZigBee 3.0 Wired Gateway Hub eWeLink APP Control RJ45 Ethernet Bridge Works with Home Assistant Tasmota Zigbee2MQTT

I bought a “Smart Home ZigBee 3.0 Wired Gateway Hub eWeLink APP Control RJ45 Ethernet Bridge Works with Home Assistant Tasmota Zigbee2MQTT” from Aliexpress (the “SZKOSTON Official Store” )in June and received it late June.

I didn’t get to it for a few weeks so it has been connected, but not used apart from a couple of tests, for fewer that four months. On the 10th of October, 2023 I tried to use it but it did not have an IP address. I tried resetting, powering off and on, in fact everything to see it would work, but it was dead, DED dead. No LEDs, nothing.

On contacting the seller about warranty, they said warranty is 30 days. On further enquiry, they, essentially, laughed at me, even after I wrote I would post this on the HA forum.

I have screenshots of the message transactions but they won’t upload.

WARNING; Don’t waste your money as I have done. The seller does not give a stuff about the quality of their goods or their customers. They are selling to people like us so, please, do not support rip-off thieves.

please be more specific, are you having issues with the product itself or the after sales service from the seller?

Did the product break down in last 4 months or you just want to return? Please fill us more.

1 Like

Is this on AliExpress?