Dark Theme for Lovelace

With the changes made recently my old themes have some colors messed up so I decided to get the spare Pi out and loaded HA on it so I could play with themes. Made a dark theme that’s mostly complete and thought I would share what I have so far.

UPDATE 4/15 - Had to changed a couple colors while I look for specific settings everything is now readable.

Darkness:
  # Main UI #

# Top of the main page
  primary-color: "#b8bccc" # Top of page
  primary-background-color: "#000000" # Black - Main page background
  light-primary-color: "#5d8aa8" # Air Force blue # Dot at bottom of left column
  dark-primary-color: "#1e4d2b" # Cal Poly Pomona green - Hyperlinks    
  divider-color: "#f0ead6" # Egg Shell - Dividers
  accent-color: "#848482" # Battleship Grey - This is for notifications etc... color around number

# Main UI Cards #

paper-card-background-color: "#4b5f6d" # Very Dark Grayish Blue Background
  paper-item-icon-color: "#cfcfcf" # Light Grey Icons
  paper-card-header-color: "#262626" # Very Dark Grey
  paper-dialog-background-color: "#6b8699" # Mostly Desaturated Blue - Background of Pop Up Cards
  paper-item-selected-background-color: "#5d8aa8" # Air Force blue - # paper-item-icon-active-color:
  paper-tabs-selection-bar-color: "#c32148" # Maroon

#Pop up cards
  secondary-background-color: "#262626" # Very Dark Grey - Top of pop-up cards that show status / options

# List box background for entities etc.
  data-table-background-color: "#000000" # Black

# Drop down list for entities when configuring UI
  material-background-color: "#262626" # Mostly Black background
  material-secondary-background-color: "#595959" # Very dark grey selection bar

# Text #
  primary-text-color: "#dcb893" # Very Soft Orange - Cards & More
  text-dark-color: "#b4793b" # Moderate Orange
  text-primary-color: "#262626" # Mostly Black -  Top of main page
  secondary-text-color: "#d1d4d8" # Grayish Blue - Text on Config Cards, some selection and pages
  disabled-text-color: "#990000" # USC Cardinal - Disabled text (icons)
  label-badge-text-color: "#990000" # USC Cardinal - Comes up on Label Badges
  # Think these are not used anymore
  # text-color: "#ffe135" # Banana Yellow   
  # text-medium-light-color: "#ffe135" # Banana Yellow   
  # text-medium-color: "#ffe135" # Banana Yellow  

# Sidebar Menu (pop-out menu on side) #
  paper-listbox-background-color: "#627172" # Very Dark Grayish Cyan - Top of Sidebar
  paper-listbox-color: "#dcb893" # Very Soft Orange - This only shows up in a few drop down menus
  paper-grey-200: "#cfcfcf" # Light Grey
  sidebar-background-color: "#627172" # Very Dark Grayish Cyan - Bottom of Sidebar
  sidebar-text-color: "#d5c8b2" # Grayish Orange
  sidebar-icon-color: "#cfcfcf" # Light Grey
  sidebar-selected-icon-color: "#bcd4e6" # Beau Blue
  sidebar-selected-text-color: "#bcd4e6" # Beau Blue
  sidebar-selected-background-color: "#fffff0" # Ivory White   

# Switches (toggle switches) # Think these are not used anymore
  #paper-toggle-button-checked-ink-color: "#5d8aa8" # Not sure about this
  #paper-toggle-button-checked-button-color: "#228b22" # Forest Green - The button color when to the right "on"
  #paper-toggle-button-checked-bar-color: "#8fbc8f" # This is the bar color when in on position
  #paper-toggle-button-unchecked-bar-color: "#8b0000" # This is the bar when to the left "off"
  #paper-toggle-button-unchecked-button-color: "#560319" # This is the button when to the left "off"

# Sliders (for brightness, volume levels etc) #
  paper-slider-knob-color: "#4b5320" # Army Green Color of the Knob when in any "on" position
  paper-slider-knob-start-color: "#912525" # Dark Red Color of the knob only when all the way off
  paper-slider-pin-color: "#b2beb5" # Not sure about this
  paper-slider-active-color: "#004225" # British Racing Green Line to the left of the knob
  paper-slider-secondary-color: "#4d0013" # Very Dark Red Line to the right of the knob

# Switch
  switch-checked-color: "#fffff0" # Ivory White
  switch-checked-button-color: "#6c782e" # Dark Moderate Yellow Green Knob when on
  switch-checked-track-color: "#004225" # British Racing Green Line to the left of the knob
  switch-unchecked-button-color: "#912525" # Dark Red Knob when all the way off 
  switch-unchecked-track-color: "#4d0013" # Very Dark Red Line to the right of the knob

### Table row ###
  table-row-background-color: "#4c4c4c" # Very dark gray
  table-row-alternative-background-color: "#727272" # Very dark gray