deCONZ Addon

Not sure if thats possible because I am using hass.io so not able to install other stuff on that RPi…?

You’d have to put another os on your pi

@JBS If you are using the neffs addon you can connect to the gui using xpra and view the mesh.

@neffs I just upgraded to HassOS and while doing so migrated over to @marthocoo’s addon. However all my Ikea lights were missing for some reason, only showing a few philips. I moved back to your addon and everything is working again. I will probably continue using yours since you have the xpra ability as well, which helped my getting wonky sensors to connect to the mesh properly.

Question for @neffs, would you consider updating the addon in the future? Especially for new versions of Deconz.

Question for @marthocoo, would you consider adding the xpra ability for the Gui as well? I noticed your addon is most likely completely headless, since installation was way quicker and most likely you addon being much smaller. Maybe that is the tradeoff?

I would love to see the GUI implemented somehow.
Not because of the crazy complex features, but for being able to see the Mesh and potentially identify issues, as it shows all connections and link quality between devices.

I recently switched to @marthocoo s plugin too and extended it with a VNC server. Works much better than the xpra solution. I‘ll create a pull request in the next few days.

2 Likes

Ill welcome the PR!

1 Like

What is the xpra solution?

A VNC server to have visual overview of the mesh would be great.

Heads up to everyone: my docker image has been updated to version 2.05.55 and this release includes support for VNC contributed by @neffs (meaning, you can connect to the container via VNC and view your ZigBee mesh!). The Hass.io addon now has this capability for version 2.05.55 onward as well. Thanks @neffs!

1 Like

Thanks @marthocoo and @neffs it works great!

wait with updating , VNC doesnt wortk, and phoscon app is not anymore on 8080 , but to 80 and not changable
therefore deconz integrations fails upon restart, you need to reauthenticate the conbee again

so wait for 56 version

With the new relaese I am getting this:

All sensors fail to update. :thinking:

read 1 reply back

Sorry, had no idea that this causes the same issue.
Thanks for pointing this out. I wil wait on the next release

ok, but you can fix it with current release, just access phoscon now on port 80
delete your integration in hassio
reauthenticate conbee stick again
add integration back

done

Oké, I will try that
Thanks

Version 2.05.55.1 is now available to download/update and should fix the problems Hass.io users have been experiencing.

Port is still not fixed in this build, seems it’s stuck at 80 regardless config setting

Version 2.05.57 of the docker image and Hass.io addon are now up. Fingers crossed that this fixes issues for Hass.io users!

Everything is working properly with new version (fingers crossed)

Anyone have tried or have more info on the 2.0 version of the addon?

I see there is a breaking change