deConz events doesn't always apear in Home Assistant

I’m struggling with my ConBee dongle in Home Assistant… I’ve set up an automation in Home Assistant that turns on some lights on a button press. Its working fine, when it works, but sometimes, 1 out of 5 times, it just doesn’t trigger.

I looked into it and at first i thought it was the automation which was not being triggered. But then i went into the events tab in developer tools to listen for the button presses, and i noticed that not always the button press would trigger an event in Home Assistant.

I’ve tried numerous things and now i don’t know what to do anymore. I have tried different extension cords for the ConBee dongle. I’ve tried moving it all to a Synology DS918+ (plenty of power i believe), I’ve tried changing wifi channels on my local wifi to make sure there is no interference with the zigbee network. I’ve also checked the deconz integration through VNC and saw that the network was all green. There is no more than a few meters between each connected bulb, and when i do try out the remote, the dongle is right beside it. Really doesn’t matter where it is located its the same behavior. I’ve ofcourse also tried other remotes… Same result

What more can i do ?

What channel you on

WiFi and the ZigBee have the same sh signal

I put mine on to 25

ZigBee on 25 and Wifi on 1 :frowning: So i belive they should be far enough apart to not cause any interference right ?

I see the same thing. I’ve also separated my Wifi & Zigbee channels to be at either end of the range. Would love to know how to fix this…

I mainly notice it on my Ikea Tradfri switches that are furthest from the Conbee, which suggest signal is an issue. However I’ve got a bunch of Ikea and Hue bulbs throughout the house, so the mesh should be more than adequate.

This thing is so unreliable I’m close to giving up. It just doesn’t work well. Not recommended