Deconz ikea light color temp missing

Hi,

Recently I noticed by Ikea Tradfri lights connected through a deconz stick into Home Assistant isn’t exposing the color_temp value. Before this attribute was available.

Does anyone else have this? Or does anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks!

Before what? Did you update home assistant or DeCONZ or anything else?

Just to be sure, is the bulb turned on? If it is turned off, it will not show the attribute “color_temp”.

I don’t know when it stopped working. I know a month again it worked, and now it doesn’t. I did a few update of HA (I try to always be up to date) and did 1 update from the deconz addon.
The bulb is turned on.

Did it really stop working or do you just not see “color_temp” as an attribute?
With working I mean, are you able to change the color temp for this bulb through a service call or if you click on the bulb do you see a slider for color temp?

I can change the color temp using the slider. But I can’t change it using a service call.

Strange…

Indeed strange. Can you please post the service call you tried? If you change the color tem with the slider, do you still not see it as an attribute for the light?

The service call I tried:

The attributes when I change the color using the slider:

Do you get an error in the log when you try this service call?

No, I can’t find any errors…

Ok, I see now that there is an issue on Github regarding this problem:

I’m afraind, If an update of deconz to the latest firmware doesn’t work you need to wait. Would be good if you comment on this in Github.

Ok, thanks. I will check the github and comment there.

No use in commenting on closed tickets.

This has been in deconz for a while. I know where and fixed my version. My fix however breaks deconz scenes, which I don’t use. I have messaged the devs about it but no answer. The main discussion about it has been in a thread about

TRADFRI bulb E26 WS opal 980lm reports color mode as “xy”

2 Likes

It’s not a firmware issue, it’s in deconz rest api.

Thanks for the insights!

Hello!

Can I somehow manually update the deconz version on home assistant.
I cannot update via the normal addon-system any more but I’m still on 2.05.75 which still has this IKEA Tradfi E27 color temperature bug.

Is it possible to get 2.05.76 or 2.05.77 manually to get rid of this issue?

My details:
Hassio addon deCONZ Current version: 5.3.5
deconz Version: 2.05.75 / 8.3.2020

Firmware of Raspbee: 26350500

Oh, I just read in the changelog that deconz was downgraded to 2.05.75 due to some issues… So I suppose I have to wait :confused:

It’s weird mine is saying:
2.05.78 / 22-05-2020

Update Conbee II

But also that there is an update available.
While the Phoscon side says 2.05.77 is the latest firmware.

Update Conbee II_2

When I run the update, nothing happens…

Edit: I see V2_05_78 is a beta release.
But how can I update it via HA?

I just noticed that I’m missing the temperature slider aswell in HA. This has been there before though. Following this thread

1 Like

I do see the temperature slider in Lovelace, but when I hit it I can either have the warm or cold light color but nothing in between. So the slider doesn’t work well. The only way to set a specific color temperature is doing it via a service or the deconz interface itself.

Same thing is happening to me… I cannot set the temperature, it goes only from coldest to warmest

1 Like