Deleting esphome entities

I have a Blitzwolf SHP-2 which I previously flashed with esphome and reflashed it with tasmota tonight.
All is fine, but Esphome still calls for the esphome device in my logs:
2019-03-02 23:55:31 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.esphome] Can’t connect to ESPHome API for 192.168.5.143: Timeout while connecting to (‘192.168.5.143’, 6053)
2019-03-02 23:55:31 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.esphome] Trying to reconnect in 60 seconds
This is currently recurring every minute. The unit was previously connected using the api. No MQTT involved.
I have checked inside the container. I have seen some files named after my entity name, but I’m not sure whether I can delete them er not.

Delete from your integrations

Oh yes off course. Did that and it’s gone now. Thanks!
I was searching and trying from within the esphome dashboard.

Hi @pathia,
Can I ask you because you are changed the firmware form ESPHome to Tasmota?.. I have some Blitzwolf device and I wanted to flash with ESPHome… but now??

Hi @anarro,
I have opened up the puppy and flashed it using wires. If that’s an option for you I can look up the site I used for the connections.

Hi @pathia!, I configured two Blitzwolf SH02 with ESPHome and for the moment work good!
Thks.

1 Like

Hi @anarro, can you please share the yaml file/config you used in ESPHome?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, tomorrow i share it

1 Like

Hi @pplucky, this is my config:

esphome:
  name: 'blitzwolf1'
  platform: ESP8266
  board: esp01_1m

wifi:
  ssid: 'XXXX'
  password: 'XXXX'

logger:
  # Disable UART logging (pins GPIO1/3 are used for button/led)
  baud_rate: 0

# Enable Home Assistant API
api:

ota:

binary_sensor:
  - platform: gpio
    name: "Blitzwolf Button"
    pin:
      number: GPIO13
      mode: INPUT_PULLUP
      inverted: True
    on_press:
      - switch.toggle: relay

switch:
  id: blue_led
  pin:
    number: GPIO02
  name: "Blitzwolf Relay"
  pin: GPIO15
  id: relay
  on_turn_on:
  - switch.turn_on: blue_led
  on_turn_off:
  - switch.turn_off: blue_led

# Use red LED for connectivity status indicator
status_led:
  pin:
    number: GPIO00

sensor:
  - platform: hlw8012
    sel_pin:
      number: GPIO12
    cf_pin: GPIO5
    cf1_pin: GPIO14
    # Higher value gives lower watt readout
    current_resistor: 0.00221
    # Lower value gives lower voltage readout
    voltage_divider: 871
    current:
      name: "Blitzwolf Current"
      accuracy_decimals: 2
    voltage:
      name: "Blitzwolf Voltage"
    power:
      name: "Blitzwolf Power"
    update_interval: 15s
2 Likes

So just how does one “Delete from your integrations”? For I can see all of my ESPhome devices there, but I cannot find a delete option.

When you click on one of the integrations, there’s a trashcan icon on the top right of that page.

1 Like

Thank you ever so much Silicon_Avatar! I really appreciate that you have solved this problem for me.

Looks like this has changed since the original question. You are now (2021.1.5 and recent versions) faced with a list of devices in the ESPHome box on the integrations page:

Click the one you want to delete, and from the next “sub-screen”, click the three dots button and Delete:

The confirmation message is a scary and misleading “Are you sure you want to delete this integration?” which sounds as though it’s going to delete ESPHome in its entirety — but this will only delete the device in question.

5 Likes