Deleting MariaDB but still not working

I’m having lots of problems with the data in recorder. I have purged it and it still won’t stop the duff data showing up in the sensor card graphs. I am using MariaDB. I have deleted it and reinstalled it but that hasn’t cured the problem. I have tried to go back to Homeassistant DB and that hasn’t worked either…What I have noticed is when I delete MariaDB it is still listed under the integrations section (supervisor) with three sensors disabled. Does this mean the Addon hasn’t been completely removed…I seem to be stuck in a loop…no sure what to do !!

After you delete the addon comment out the recorder db_url yaml as well.

Then restart home assistant.

This should switch you back to using the default SQL db.

Add back the addon and uncomment the db_url and restart again.

Delete the home-assistant_v2.db file from /config.

I have done all of that and still the data is not right…As I mentioned in the thread I have noticed on the integrations page under supervisor (services) there is an entry for mariadb that isn’t removed when I remove the mariadb addon I wondered if something was being retained somewhere…I can’t delete these entries either
When I deleted the MariaDB it started Sql db and I got a file in config home-assistant_v2.db so I know the new one started, I deleted this file then reinstalled the MariaDB addon with the db_url but still its corrupt data…

1 Like