Deprecated options in groups

I see these two warnings in my log:

2020-02-25 07:41:38 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.group] The 'view' option (with value 'True') is deprecated, please remove it from your configuration. This option will become invalid in version 0.107.0
2020-02-25 07:41:38 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.group] The 'control' option (with value 'hidden') is deprecated, please remove it from your configuration. This option will become invalid in version 0.107.0

But I’ve already gone through my groups.yaml, and I don’t see these options anywhere any longer???
So how do I find the problem…

1 Like

Exact the same problem here. Anyone?

I see the same after upgrading today. Seems that old views (top tabs) and groups (cards) are being slowly ripped out of configuration.yaml and further reliance on Lovelace is basically what’s replacing it.

1 Like

Have you checked in packages file?
Sometimes in packages file there are some group

1 Like

You were right, the only package I have here is @NotoriousBDG s battery check setup, and there they are! Thankyou for the hint.

if these options are disabled how can we hide items on the ui now?

The ‘view: hide’ was only relevant for the state’s interface which just displayed everything, so there is no need for it after that is gone.