Developer Tools Services page loading error

Hi,
I am having problems within last few weeks, maybe month or two. Not sure when it worked for the last time. The Services page returns just “Error while loading pge service.” and nothing else. Tried to reopen browser (latest stable Chrome), delete cookies, still the same. All the other Developer tools work normally. And it works normally within Android app so I use it as a temporary workaround. Latest core (core-2021.11.1), supervisor (supervisor-2021.10.8) and host (HA OS 6.6). Any hint on what else to try to make it working again? Thank you.

I am in this situation since last update too bud

Seems it got fixed in core-2021.11.5 or core-2021.11.4. :slight_smile:

I have the issue now in 2021.12.8 … However, only in my go-to desktop browser (chrome) - When I use Edge, I can see the page, as well as through the companion app… :confused:

I am also seeing the same error “Error while loading page service.” when accessing Services in Developer Tools after upgrading to 2022.3.1 when using Chrome. Like Dkcrm, it works for me in Edge and companion app, but not in Chrome. Did anyone find a solution for it?

Just the same error, but the error appears only in android app and only via wifi. If I go to services page via Google chrome on mobile or laptop, or connect to android app via mobile network - everything works fine.

Cleaning app cache was done several times.

I get a similar experience in Chrome. I was using version 2022.6 and assumed it was a bug so just updated to 2022.11.5 and no change. I’ve removed HACS and most of my integrations and still no change.

I saw someone else suggest using a different browser so I fired up Firefox and the page loads without issue. So this must be a Javascript error that is not complaint with all browsers… I’ve tried stepping through the code to track the source of the error but didn’t come up with the source sadly.

I’m still a bit new to Home Assistant and so not sure how to report a bug like this, thus just commenting here.