Device Tracker: Unifi AC-Lite - Malformed XML?

I got myself a Ubiquiti Unifi AC-Lite today, but I looked into the log file:

16-04-19 21:56:44 netdisco.ssdp: Found malformed XML at http://192.168.0.5:8080/upnp:<html><head><title>Apache Tomcat/7.0.64 - Error report</title><style><!--H1 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:22px;} H2 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:16px;} H3 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:14px;} BODY {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:black;background-color:white;} B {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;} P {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;background:white;color:black;font-size:12px;}A {color : black;}A.name {color : black;}HR {color : #525D76;}--></style> </head><body><h1>HTTP Status 404 - /upnp.jsp</h1><HR size="1" noshade="noshade"><p><b>type</b> Status report</p><p><b>message</b> <u>/upnp.jsp</u></p><p><b>description</b> <u>The requested resource is not available.</u></p><HR size="1" noshade="noshade"><h3>Apache Tomcat/7.0.64</h3></body></html>

It looks like my Unifi Controller outputted as HTML. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

My Unifi Controller is running in a Linux container (LXC) and it’s Ubuntu 15.10. My Home Assistant is running in my Raspberry Pi 2 and my RPI is running Arch Linux.

I hope I don’t confuse anyone. At least I can see my smartphone, tablet, and my two LIFX bulbs.

I think this is just the discovery component finding something it believes to be a upnp device (but isn’t) and then throwing an exception because it tried to parse an html 404 page as xml.

I disabled the discovery component, cleaned up the log file (cat /dev/null > home-assistant.log), run hass, and no malformed XML error message. I killed the hass process, re-enable the discovery component, and the malformed XML error came back. I repeated the procedure to disable the discover component and got no error message in the log.

Oh, and I’m running 4.8.15 of the Unifi Controller software if that helps as well.