Disable front-end scrolling

I’m very new to HA, but I did try searching first.

I’m using YAML to design custom HA UI. I figured out how to add kiosk mode to remove the top and side bars.

How can I disable the ability to scroll on a view? Thanks!

I don’t believe there’s a built-in way to do this. You could probably add some custom CSS somewhere…

Maybe there’s something else that could be done as an alternative, because this seems like an odd request. Why do you want to disable scrolling?

I plan to set up a 7” pi touchscreen to run this in kiosk mode and I don’t want a swipe to cause a scroll-bounce. I’ve already formatted everything for that resolution so everything I want will always be on-screen.

I’ll try and figure out where to fit the css, thanks! Unless you think I’m doing something dumb, in which case I’m all ears.

I’m running an RPi with 7" touch screen with Chromium running full screen/kioskj mode and don’t have any scroll bounce, so I’m not sure why you’d have the same. I have some screens that need to scroll and they show a scroll bar, but still don’t bounce

Good to know! Still setting everything up so I was just anticipating that issue - maybe it won’t be an issue at all. Thanks.

Ah great! Report back with how it turns out!

This can help