Drayton RF Digistat - RF Bridge, Home assistant interception

Afternoon All,
I have a Drayton Digistat at home for my heating, I also have an RF Bridge, is anyone aware of a way of trying to set up the bridge to “trick” the digistat receiver to taking commands from the rf bridge rather than the actual digistat? I’d like to then setup an input and a use some of the termperature sensors around the house to turn the heating on and off. I have a potterton performa 24 eco he boiler if that makes any difference, ideally i didnt want to make changes to the boiler / wiring as the thermostat is already RF. - Any help is appreciated.

If I had to replace the receiver / switch on the boiler, can anyone recommend the process involved please?

Thanks.

Karl

Hi Karl,

Did you manage to get anywhere with this?

I had the same idea myself, wondering if the Drayton Digistat RF codes could be sniffed using a Sonoff RF Bridge with Portisch and replicated to allow home assistant to control the heating.

Thanks

John

Hi all, I am planning that same thing. Did you crack it?

I didn’t figure it out i’m afraid. I ended up using one of the channels of a sonoff 4ch pro.
I then used generic thermostat and incorporated a few temperature sensors around the house, This had the added benefit of being able to control it from our devices and via alexa.

1 Like