Dual LAN Subnet Hassio

Hi,
I currently have Hassio v96.5 setup with wired LAN (192.168.21.100/24) and wireless on (192.168.87.55/24). I can reach Hassio dashboard from either IP address using a PC or laptop. In dashboard it discovers wireless devices only and other wired sensors are not discovered. In Tasmota admin interface can see all Sonoff devices. What config should I have so that it discovers all the devices on LAN and WiFi.
Note: reason for 2 subnets is due to limitation on Google Wifi not allowing a central dhcp without losing mesh benefits.

Not solving your problem but feeling your pain. I have a TP-Link mesh that I had set up as an Access Point so it was on the same network as HA, but this meant I was missing out on some features. Last weekend I switched it to router mode (which sets it up on a separate network - eg 192.168.1.* vs wired 192.168.0.*) and then gave 30 wireless devices static IPs and then updated the HA config and then restarted HA and then … nothing; it couldn’t find the “Integrations”.

Bridge the two networks?

Same problem here. Tplink mesh in router mode and my hassio instance cable connected to the fiber router. I can’t connect from hassio to the tuya wifi plug and xiaomi wifi hub both connected to the tplink router . Tried to set an static route in hassio from console mode unsuccesfully. Any ideas?