Dwains Dashboard - 1 CLICK install Dashboard for desktop, tablet and mobile - V3.1.0

Looks fantastic Dwain!! Looking forward to trying this out!

1 Like

Honestly as a newbie to HA I think this is just what it needed. Well done, can’t wait to try it.

1 Like

So this is my setup for now. Thanks for helping me and the patience @dwains

1 Like

wow this looks amazing, can´t wait to get my hands on it!

1 Like

Am ready to try this. Been waiting for something like this to upgrade to Lovelace… Waiting for the share!

1 Like

Looks amazing! I’ll certainly try it.

1 Like

Looks really great ! Especially the possibility to generate everything !

1 Like

Looks amazing. Waiting to get my hands on this.

1 Like

Super, much needed improvement!! Just cannot wait to test it - looks Exactly like what I need, thanks!!

2 Likes

I’m busy with adding functionality to change all icons. So people can override the default icons. And multi language support. Only EN & NL for now.

And then A FINAL RELEASE FOR YOU ! :smiley:

3 Likes

So I guess I should start using the “rooms” section of HA for my 100+ devices? :rofl:

I’m pretty excited to test this as well. Heading to my Lovelace to make a backup right now :grin:

You need to put all your devices inside rooms in my config files. I highly suggest to make groups. So if you have 10 lights in 1 room make a group group.living_room_lights etc.

1 Like

Thanks for the info! That’s actually how I’ve had it since I started with HA 2 years ago. This is going to be epic! Great job on this dwains!

You can make some preparations. For example group.living_room_lights with all your living room lights inside, group.living_room_covers with all covers inside etc.

2 Likes

How can i get on the slack group?

You can join them here
Slack (dutch)
Slack (english)

It’s awesome! Will try it tomorrow :slight_smile:

Can’t wait for this to be released

Please release this soon. Can’t wait to try it.

Google search finds the gihub repo.

1 Like