DD - Automatic area-based dashboard for desktop, tablet and mobile - V3.7.0

Looks awesome. Love the clean look. Was looking in building something that is wife friendly :grin::grin::grin:

You nailed it. Let us know when when we can test for you.

2 Likes

looks great!

1 Like

Ohhhh me likey. Can’t wait to try the tablet version. This makes it look so professional

1 Like

Where did you actually get it from?

1 Like

I’ve never really liked Lovelace, but this has caught my interest.

2 Likes

He has it because he is in our slack groups (maintained by @jimz011 and @dwains).

Joining our slack group gives you the ability to test themes like this early (as well as my own theme Homekit Infused).

But I’m not here to talk about my theme. I am here to tell you to test his theme, it is really great. It is imho one of the best themes out there right now (that contains not just the standard HA cards). I had the chance to test it myself as well and it works pretty great.

And most of all, join our slack group, because it is really awesome! Find the links on each of our repos and remember, respect is everything!

Keep posting in here so that people get notified about this theme!

3 Likes

Ziet er knap uit, ik kijk uit naar de release!

2 Likes

Looks fantastic Dwain!! Looking forward to trying this out!

1 Like

Honestly as a newbie to HA I think this is just what it needed. Well done, can’t wait to try it.

1 Like

So this is my setup for now. Thanks for helping me and the patience @dwains

1 Like

wow this looks amazing, can´t wait to get my hands on it!

1 Like

Am ready to try this. Been waiting for something like this to upgrade to Lovelace… Waiting for the share!

1 Like

Looks amazing! I’ll certainly try it.

1 Like

Looks really great ! Especially the possibility to generate everything !

1 Like

Looks amazing. Waiting to get my hands on this.

1 Like

Super, much needed improvement!! Just cannot wait to test it - looks Exactly like what I need, thanks!!

2 Likes

I’m busy with adding functionality to change all icons. So people can override the default icons. And multi language support. Only EN & NL for now.

And then A FINAL RELEASE FOR YOU ! :smiley:

3 Likes

So I guess I should start using the “rooms” section of HA for my 100+ devices? :rofl:

I’m pretty excited to test this as well. Heading to my Lovelace to make a backup right now :grin:

You need to put all your devices inside rooms in my config files. I highly suggest to make groups. So if you have 10 lights in 1 room make a group group.living_room_lights etc.

1 Like

Thanks for the info! That’s actually how I’ve had it since I started with HA 2 years ago. This is going to be epic! Great job on this dwains!