Efergy module filling my log

Hi,

I’m having a bit of a gripe after i’ve started using the Efergy module. Now my screen is filled with

INFO:urllib3.connectionpool:Starting new HTTPS connection (1): engage.efergy.com
INFO:homeassistant.core:Bus:Handling <Event state_changed[L]: new_state=<state sensor.energy_usage=1.152; friendly_name=Energy Usage, unit_of_measurement=kW @ 15:40:00 20-12-2015>, old_state=<state sensor.energy_usage=1.204; friendly_name=Energy Usage, unit_of_measurement=kW @ 15:39:30 20-12-2015>, entity_id=sensor.energy_usage>
INFO:urllib3.connectionpool:Starting new HTTPS connection (1): engage.efergy.com

every thirty seconds.

I wonder if it would be possible to have different log levels on the Starting new HTTPS connection and Event state_changed entries, filter out the Stating new connection bits, and in the end save my precious scrolling screen estate?

I see from the Efergy module source that it is taking three connections, one for intant_readings, cost and budget each. I suppose Budget could be queried less often than every 30 seconds, and in the end i turned off both budget and cost queries. Wouldn’t want to ddos the efergy servers. Could the data be updated once a minute instead of every 30 seconds?

~rL

A start would be to set a log level for urllib3, like this:

logger:
  logs:
    requests.packages.urllib3.connectionpool: warn

Then you’ll only see warnings.

Precisely what i was looking for!

That said, all isn’t roses just yet. I put that declaration in my configuration.yml and my screen still says INFO:urllib3.connectionpool:Starting new HTTPS connection (1): engage.efergy.com. Changing the value between notice, warning, and debug didn’t change anything.

And while we’re at unsolved mysteries, is there any (future) chance to silence those recurring INFO:homeassistant.components.media_player:Updating media_player entities entries, without silencing when a media_player component actually changes state

~rL