Elco Remocon Heating Integration

Looks really interesting, will give it a try! Thanks.

I can also share the node-RED flow if is the way you will handle it

Would be awesome…

I updated my git repo with node-red flow

1 Like

I am very new to NodeRed but get the following error in NodeRed with your config:

Any idea?

Could solve it like this: node-red-contrib-config (node) - Node-RED

yes sure, you need the node config.
click menu hamburger, then manage palette , tab Install and look for node-red-contrib-config install it.
you will have to set your username password and gateway id on it after is installed.

you find it went I reply

@nechry Ok, It seems to work perfectly fine. Thanks a lot.

The only trouble I have now is that I can’t see it as an entity in HA. In HA I am using the Mosquitto broker Add On and Integration with Auto Discovery. But can’t see anything. Any idea on this one as well?

Thanks,
Thomas

didn’t setup the discovery topic. you have to manually create your mqtt entities in yaml. check my github for the yaml content.

I just update my github repo with more details about the way to create entites. take a look

Thank you sooooo much. Works perfectly fine! :wave: :muscle: :+1:

1 Like

your room temperature is at 0, it’s cold at your place…

Hello,
Thanks for the github nechry, I have followed your procedure but I do have any data displayed… all values are Unknown, I have checked all my username and password and they all are good Screenshot 2022-11-24 at 09.03.10
do you have an idea why i do have this issue ?
Thanks in advance,

did you also set the gatewayID ? if you don’t kwon it, you can get it from official ELCO web app

YES i did… no idea what is going wrong with the setup

ok, do use the node-RED way or script? do you have any log?

I tried both here is my node-RED :

please activate the debug view and check the result payload

Ho, I think I find, ensure in the first inject node to activate the checkbox to start the flow

Otherwise you have to wait 1h before first run. You can also change the recurrence time like me at 15min