Envisalink Zone Binary Sensors not updating

I have a the integration working fine from a standpoint of arming/disarming and such, but it seems my sensors configured in the configuation.yaml file are not updating in HA.

Example:

Config:

envisalink:
  host: 192.168.1.117
  panel_type: HONEYWELL
  user_name: !secret envisa_username
  password: !secret envisa_password
  code: !secret envisa_code
  port: 4025
  evl_version: 4
  keepalive_interval: 60
  zonedump_interval: 20
  timeout: 10
  panic_type: Police
  zones:
    1:
      name: "Front Door"
      type: "opening"
    2:
      name: "Back Door"
    3:
      name: "Garage Door Interior"
    4:
      name: "Garage Door Exterior"
    5:
      name: "Front Living Motion"
      type: "motion"
    6:
      name: "Hall Motion"
    7:
      name: "Garage Motion"
    8:
      name: "Glass Break"
  partitions:
    1:
      name: "Home Alarm"

You can see last tripped time as late night 6/2, but I restarted my HA instance and it returns atrip on restart… I’ve clearly tripped that sensor this morning a few times but still nothing in my end. I have nothing in the logs around errors or failures that I see.

I do want to add, it seems the “opening” sensors do work fine… it’s the motions that aren’t returning the last tripped time.

I’m having the same problem using Envisalink configuration for a DSC panel. Changes are immediate in EyezOn app and portal, as well as on my Vera controller.

The only thing in the logs it shows is when I restart HA. Did you figure out what is going on?

Nope… but what I did figure out: If the alarm is armed, the system doesn’t report back the state change status. only when it’s disarmed.

Are you connecting your HA directly to envisalink or via a proxy ? (like dscserver ?)