Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved/RuntimeError: coroutine raised StopIteration

I am receiving the following error in my log fairly frequently (5 occurrences happened in the 4 minutes after I reset Home Assistant).

I’m running Home Assistant Operating System on an ODROID N2+. This error seems to be related to the Gree Climate integration, but the traces for automations using this integration don’t display any errors and seem to work as designed. I’d like to chase down the source and clean up the error, but I don’t know where to begin.

The last line in the error seems to point to Gree and the “RuntimeError: coroutine raised StopIteration” error.

> Logger: homeassistant
> Source: helpers/update_coordinator.py:168
> First occurred: 4:40:07 PM (5 occurrences)
> Last logged: 4:44:07 PM
> 
> Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/update_coordinator.py", line 316, in _async_refresh
>     self.async_update_listeners()
>   File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/update_coordinator.py", line 121, in async_update_listeners
>     update_callback()
>   File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/update_coordinator.py", line 381, in _handle_coordinator_update
>     self.async_write_ha_state()
>   File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 556, in async_write_ha_state
>     self._async_write_ha_state()
>   File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 599, in _async_write_ha_state
>     attr.update(self.state_attributes or {})
>   File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/climate/__init__.py", line 297, in state_attributes
>     self.current_temperature,
>   File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/gree/climate.py", line 157, in current_temperature
>     return self.coordinator.device.current_temperature
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/greeclimate/device.py", line 376, in current_temperature
>     return self._convert_to_units(prop - TEMP_OFFSET, bit)
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/greeclimate/device.py", line 334, in _convert_to_units
>     f = next(t for t in TEMP_TABLE if t["temSet"] == value and t["temRec"] == bit)
> StopIteration
> 
> The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:
> 
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/update_coordinator.py", line 168, in _handle_refresh_interval
>     await self._async_refresh(log_failures=True, scheduled=True)
> RuntimeError: coroutine raised StopIteration