Error msg with wake_on_lan

Greetings!

For a few weeks Ive had my HTPC controlled by Home assistant with great success, I use WoL to power it on, and media_player shutdown function to turn it off. It worked for a few weeks but stopped working suddenly today without me changing any (to my knowledge) files that matters in this subject. My config and the error message itself is down below. My username/password and real Mac adress is redacted/fake though

media_player kodi:
  - platform: kodi
    host: 192.168.1.9
    port: 8080
    username: REDACTED
    password: REDACTED
    name: KodiMediacenter
    enable_websocket: true
    turn_on_action:
      - service: wake_on_lan.send_magic_packet
        data:
          mac: "A9:9A:99:99:99:AA" 
          broadcast_address: 192.168.1.9
    turn_off_action:
      - service: media_player.kodi_call_method
        data:
          entity_id: media_player.kodimediacenter
          method: System.Shutdown

The IP is static and still holds true, I checked. Below is the error message in HA

Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/tasks.py", line 239, in _step
    result = coro.send(None)
RuntimeError: cannot reuse already awaited coroutine

Do anyone know what could cause this issue?

Two things to check. First, check with another wake on lan utility that your computer is still configured to wake from LAN. Driver updates or config changes on that computer could have broken it.

Second, helping another user with the wake on lan switch yesterday, we noticed that capital letters were possibly causing an issue. Not sure if that could help here.

I can start it with other softwares with the exact same config to ip and mac-adress. Only home assistant that has problems with it, but as I said it worked before. Anyone else having problems?

Home assistant can see if it’s started or not, but can’t start/shutdown itself