Errors after upgrade

Hello,

So just new to home assistant and are running it on a RPi2.
Installed everything with the all in one installer and it worked great.
Have been upgrading as soon as a new release was coming out.

Now to my problem.
After upgrading to 0.37 i got a bunch of errors and i have no ide how to fix them…
Just upgraded to 0.37.1 and well i get the same errors

So, here is the error log from my HA.

17-02-04 12:03:51 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.loader] Unable to find component customize
17-02-04 12:03:51 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.loader] Error loading homeassistant.components.vera. Make sure all dependencies are installed
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/homeassistant/loader.py”, line 139, in get_component
module = importlib.import_module(path)
File “/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.4/importlib/init.py”, line 109, in import_module
return _bootstrap._gcd_import(name[level:], package, level)
File “”, line 2254, in _gcd_import
File “”, line 2237, in _find_and_load
File “”, line 2226, in _find_and_load_unlocked
File “”, line 1200, in _load_unlocked
File “”, line 1129, in _exec
File “”, line 1471, in exec_module
File “”, line 321, in _call_with_frames_removed
File “/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/homeassistant/components/vera.py”, line 12, in
from requests.exceptions import RequestException
ImportError: cannot import name ‘RequestException’
17-02-04 12:03:51 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.loader] Unable to find component vera

I did run the updater a couple of times hoping it would fix my problem but unfortunately no.
So i turn to you guys before i go to the last resort and re-install everything again…

I can’t help, but I’m getting a very similar error after upgrading too. Here’s the top of my log:

17-02-04 13:45:08 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.loader] Error loading homeassistant.components.device_tracker. Make sure all dependencies are installed
File “/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/homeassistant/loader.py”, line 139, in get_component
File “/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.4/importlib/init.py”, line 109, in import_module
File “/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/homeassistant/components/device_tracker/init.py”, line 24, in
from homeassistant.helpers.aiohttp_client import async_get_clientsession

And on it goes…

I’ve also tried reinstalling, apt-get update etc. and can’t get anything to work.

I seem to have got it working. Tried a lot of things, but I think the command that finally brought it back to life is:

sudo find /usr -name ‘*.pyc’ -delete

Followed by a reboot.

1 Like

Tried your fix but did not work for me unfortunately :frowning:

Still get the errors below:

17-02-05 11:41:26 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.loader] Error loading homeassistant.components.vera. Make sure all dependencies are installed
File “/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/homeassistant/components/vera.py”, line 12, in
from requests.exceptions import RequestException
ImportError: cannot import name ‘RequestException’
17-02-05 11:41:26 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.loader] Unable to find component vera
17-02-05 11:41:26 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.loader] Unable to find component customize

Oh well, seems like a need to make a backup och my config file and re-install my pi.

Did you find the solution

I did not.
I re-installed HA with the Hassbian image and it works after that.

do not upgrade at the moment. a severe bug is there. if your HA is working dont upgrade

look at this

Thx for the update. Will keep an eye on that.