Eufy RoboVac 11c Lovelace custom card

Hi all, I posted this over on Reddit this morning but alas no one has been able to offer any help, so now I come to see if the experts can shed any light on it.

I’m just starting out with Hass.io on a Pi4 and I’ve got it up and running and seems to all be how it should.

I’ve added a custom component, with huge thanks to @bnmcg for that, so I can integrate my RoboVac but I can’t figure out how to add a custom card in Lovelace, so that it’s more than just an on/off switch.

Currently it looks like this:

If I go in to states its shows its status, battery level and five modes to choose from, on and history. Am I able to make this or something like it in to a custom card, as it covers everything I want?

If so, could someone please point me to some info on how to achieve it? I’ve tried searching and reading through the docs on HA but I don’t really know what I’m looking for. Sorry, I realise now just how much of a n00b I am.

Oh and yeah, my RoboVac is called Eugene.

Thanks for anything you might be able to offer.

1 Like

Did you get anywhere with this? I have the same issue!

Hi I know this is old post but how did you get the 11C into HA as I cannot get the local code or device key from the 11c they are different to the normal eufy keys? that work in HA thanks in advance

It worked briefly using a custom component, but a HA update broke something and the Dev abandoned the component about 2 years ago.

Thanks for the update

1 Like