Failed command: WRITE FPDMA QUEUED

Hello,
I was using HA on proxmox and suddenly it stopped working and in the proxmox consol I see the system hangs after “failed command: WRITE FPDMA QUEUED”
I have googled a bit and it seems to be a serious fault, anyone that can help suggesting a way forward?
It is a Intel NUC i3 with a Kingston 240Gb disk
Any inout really appreciated!

I had similar issue and the proxmox log also showed “error cant lock file ‘/var/lock/qemu-server/lock-102.conf’”

I followed this fix to manulally delete lock file then rebooted the host https://dannyda.com/2020/05/11/how-to-fix-proxmox-pve-cant-lock-file-var-lock-qemu-server-lock-xxx-conf-got-timeout-proxmox-cant-shutdown-virtual-machine/

Thanks for update, I managed to get HA up running and noticed that there was a half back-up in the file system so I am beginning to feel the file system was filled up but in the UI system it said only 60% so not sure what happened…
removed a few backups and now it seems good…
Will use the guide you noticed next time and hope it works

I run into the same error, first I thought its the SSD that crashed / has worn out already after 1.5yrs.
However, the SMART data of the SSD still showed 99% of good sectors, so it wasnt that!

Turned out the local-lvm in Proxmox was full, no more available space to write to - and I did not notice it (I honestly thought there would be a warning at a certain level, but Proxmox did not warn me when logging in).

Anyway, I did resize the local-lvm and the errors were gone immediately.
Here is a tutorial on how to do it, in case you run into the same issue! Resizing/Extending Logical Volumes (LVM) in Proxmox