Folder_watcher event

Hello everyone,

I have an automation to send a photo from a cctv camera to telegram when a file in the snapshots folder changes. It is working fine with code below:

- id: '3287784389532'
  alias: Camara Jardim
  description: Camara Jardim
  trigger:
  - event_data:
      event_type: modified
      path: /config/www/snapshots/deepstack_person_detector_jardim_latest.jpg
    event_type: folder_watcher
    platform: event
  action:
  - data:
      caption: Deteção Jardim
      file: /config/www/snapshots/deepstack_person_detector_jardim_latest.jpg
    service: telegram_bot.send_photo
  mode: single

I’m trying to do the same thing with node-red, but I can’t put working the trigger.

Can someone give some help?

Thanks in advance.

This should help. The node you want to use is events:all and set it to the folder_watcher events.

[{"id":"8f77d27d.a363b","type":"server-events","z":"47641b28.dcf6d4","name":"Folder Watcher","server":"df8e6220.fa7b2","event_type":"folder_watcher","exposeToHomeAssistant":false,"haConfig":[{"property":"name","value":""},{"property":"icon","value":""}],"waitForRunning":true,"x":210,"y":480,"wires":[["40fc37d4.33e188"]]},{"id":"2a9d439.d4000bc","type":"debug","z":"47641b28.dcf6d4","name":"","active":true,"tosidebar":true,"console":false,"tostatus":false,"complete":"true","targetType":"full","statusVal":"","statusType":"auto","x":610,"y":480,"wires":[]},{"id":"40fc37d4.33e188","type":"switch","z":"47641b28.dcf6d4","name":"","property":"payload.event.event_type","propertyType":"msg","rules":[{"t":"eq","v":"modified","vt":"str"}],"checkall":"true","repair":false,"outputs":1,"x":430,"y":480,"wires":[["2a9d439.d4000bc"]]},{"id":"df8e6220.fa7b2","type":"server","z":"","name":"Home Assistant","legacy":false,"addon":false,"rejectUnauthorizedCerts":false,"ha_boolean":"y|yes|true|on|home|open","connectionDelay":true,"cacheJson":false}]

Thanks.
Where/How I must put the modified file “/config/www/snapshots/deepstack_person_detector_jardim_latest.jpg”?