Force refresh of lovelace card

Hi community, I’ve developed an automation that syncs the native HA shopping list with my Alexa shopping list. It works fine, but the shopping list card doesn’t dynamically refresh, unless I force the entire page refresh (F5) in my browser. I’ve searched for several solutions and only found a way to achieve this using browser_mod.lovelace_reload , which requires the installation of the community integration of browser_mod . Isn’t there a native way to call a service within the automation, to force the shopping card to refresh when the shopping list is updated? Thx for your help.

1 Like

Hi! I was looking for this! So far nothing else works, but your metod is nice! tks!
May I ask if you know how to delete the itens for good, without having to click the button on the card?
I’m using node-red and I tried to delete de file .json before import new itens without success…so everytime that I update the list from alexa I check the itens on ha as complete first, then I import the itens from alexa…but the completed itens I have to delete manually…

Im just making a simple shopping list with buttons under with predefined items for common stuff I buy. When I push a button to add the item to the list the service gets called, but the list does not update before I navigate back and forth, or refresh in browser.

Not very elegant