Fresh hass.io install

i just installed hass.i on my my pi 3b plus after installing i can see hass.io in my ip and fling app but can not access it by hassio.local:8123 or with ip :8123 i cant access it both ways please help me i am using suitable power supply and a class 10 memory card kindly help me i am so disappointed

How long have you waited? The 20 mins in the instructions is sonetimes optimistic.

I had the same issue today. I resolved it by creating custom network configuration for eth0. Step 6 from the page below

“6. If you use a custom network configuration or have configured SSH development access, you need to create a configuration USB stick. Copy the resin-sample into the network folder on a USB stick and insert it into your device.”

Or there is video that explains how to use the USB stick to create the configuration here.

I did the following:
Reflash SD Card with Hassos 1.10
Format USB Stick as Fat32 and name the USB Stick CONFIG
Create network folder on USB stick
Create a file called system-connections (like below) and place in network folder on USB CONFIG Stick, replacing with your uuid and Ip Address:

[connection]
id=hassos-network
uuid=your-uuid-goes-here
type=802-3-ethernet

[ipv4]
method=manual
address1=192.168.1.30/24,192.168.1.1
dns=8.8.8.8;8.8.4.4;

[ipv6]
addr-gen-mode=stable-privacy
method=auto

powersave=2

Then insert usb stick and sd card in pi and power on. Wait at least 20 mins. Then try connecting with http://youripadress:8123

waited for hours

i did the same procedure
but nothing happened

but kindly tell me which ip goes here ? my router ip or the we want ?

The IP address of the raspberry pi.

it doesnt worked for me please help me

Did you put your own uuid in there?

Is your local network actually 192.168.1.0/24?

Is your gateway actually 192.168.1.1?

Did you really miss the initial [ before connection]? Or is that a mis-type.

Also are you using a wired connection?

i have succesfully reached the hass.io screen but i am stuck on the downloading page for hours

Did you follow this guidance?

yes i followed guidance?

Do you have unique UUID?
Why you changed powersave?
Since you are on ethernet, I would suggest to start with default settings.