Fresh install, new hardware: Zigbee problems

Hi everyone.

I can´t see the logic to this.

I recently got the Home assistant blue hardware and bought a new Conbee II and did a fresh install since my old one was full of old useless configs.

Any way. In my old setup I ran a conbee 1 and a raspberry pi. Altough it was unstable on zigbee back then as well, now I have another type of issue.

4 of my bulbs (IKEA) have been paired to the conbee 2 for a couple of weeks. Yesterday they were missing. I restarted the bulbs (switch off/on) which usually helps, but this time - nothing.

I reseted the bulbs while doing a scan. Nothing. I even deleted them in ZHA and did a new search. Still nothing.

This 4 bulbs is only a few meters a way, so I started to suspect that maybe the issue is with the conbee 2 or my new install?

I started up the old hardware, did a pairing search in deconz and voila, they appeared directly.

I have the log visible in ZHA while searching but that gives me nothing. (I dont understand it)

And since you may ask, yes - Conbee 2 is on USB extension cable.

Started deconz on the new install now, and did the same thing. Actually the lights came up after a search…

Disabled deconz and activated the ZHA integration again. Did a new search. Now they are back. Weird.

Any explanation?