Frontend not starting

Hey guys - I am on the beta channel for hassio, and yesterday I did the update to 0.101b2. Since then, the the hass container starts, and from what I can see in the logs, the backend seems to be loading correctly, but the frontend never loads. Other hassio containers (e.g. nodered) are up and responsive. Additionally, I have tried restarting the hassio container and the supervisor container (just in case), but no luck… Not sure what the problem is… Lots of this in the logs…

2019-10-29 09:17:25 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Error setting up entry [email protected] - amazon.com for sensor
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py", line 190, in async_setup
    hass, self
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/sensor/__init__.py", line 60, in async_setup_entry
    return await hass.data[DOMAIN].async_setup_entry(entry)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_component.py", line 151, in async_setup_entry
    raise ValueError("Config entry has already been setup!")
ValueError: Config entry has already been setup!
2019-10-29 09:17:25 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.notify] Setting up notify.alexa_media
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
100     2    0     2    0     0   1000      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--  1000
OK2019-10-29 09:17:29 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/notify/__init__.py", line 162, in async_platform_discovered
    await async_setup_platform(platform, discovery_info=info)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/notify/__init__.py", line 96, in async_setup_platform
    notify_service.hass = hass
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'hass'
2019-10-29 09:17:37 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.axis] Error connecting to the Axis device at 192.168.0.90
2019-10-29 09:17:37 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Config entry for axis not ready yet. Retrying in 80 seconds.

The beta discord channel is where the bleeding edge support happens.

Thanks. I posted, but was too impatient for an answer. I ended up editing the hass.io updater.json file and moving it back to the stable channel and 0.100.3.

I am getting the same error too and it seems to have to do with Alexa Notify addon. So you say you edit hass.io updater.json file what did you edit in it?