Google Assistant/ Home Assistant Integration Question (How to keep all entities straight in smart home with many devices)

Does anyone have any tips or templates/ software that could help with creating the configuration file needed for the google assistant integration. I don’t know if there are many people here that use both the homekit integration and the google assistant integration but it sure would be nice if someone talented enough could make a little tool that would allow us to choose the entities we want exposed to the google assistant integration, exactly like the homekit integration works. Even better if it could be made where it had a memory and say a week or 2 from now, you wanted to expose a few more entities. You could go in a click them, and the software handle the yaml writing with input given by the user or pulled from the databases of home assistant (i.e. map home assistant area to google home room)

Does anyone have any thoughts on the above, I just feel like if you go in and make a few small changes to your entities, before you know it, you’re starting from scratch on your google assistant config because you can’t keep all your tweaks/ changes straight.

Sorry, I just now really realized how much easier and less developer/ technically savvy it was to set up the homekit integration compared to all the yaml etc. involved with the goggle assistant integration.

Thank you all for any conversation or tips if I am making this more difficult than necessary.

I believe what you’re asking for already exists! Have you discovered the 'Manage Entities" link at the bottom of the Google Assistant Integration in the Home Assistant Cloud menu?

Navigate to Settings>Home Assistant Cloud>Google Assistant then look for the link.

Yeah, I wasn’t wanting to pay the 5$/ month for nabu casa. I think you’re right though if you sign up for home assistant cloud. I was hoping someone had developed something on their own that would create the google config for us and then we could just copy/ paste into the configuration.yaml