Google Home notifications stepping on each other

I have 6 google home speakers setup throughout my house. I have a few motion and door open automations which will cause the google home speaker each to broadcast notifications. What I am seeing is that when a notification fires off all the speakers seem to step on each other and only one, sometimes maybe two will actually broadcast that notification. I have setup all the my speakers to broadcast these notifications. I have tried to set one automation to fire to entity_id: all and I’ve tried to set another to the 6 individual entities broken out. Is there something that I can do so that each speaker queues up and fires the notification in a certain order so they aren’t all stepping on one another?

If you set them all up in a speaker group within the Google Home app, you can broadcast to that group.

To prevent one broadcast interrupting another I use the below code in my automation action.

wait_template: "{{ is_state('media_player.lounge_mini', 'off' or 'idle') }}"

which will ensure that the device to play the TTS on is not currently playing some other TTS before continuing with the action