Google translate TTS "en-us" settings not working

Since couple of days google translate tts is only speaking in default british english accent, eventhough I set “en-us” in automation configuration. Before that “en-us” language settings resulted perfect US english google tts voice. I didn`t change anything in configuration.yaml and or automation anything regarding that.
My settings are:

###my configuration.yaml
tts:
  - platform: google_translate
    cache: true
    cache_dir: /tmp/tts
    time_memory: 300
    service_name: google_say
    base_url: http://xxx.xxx.x.xx:8123

###my automation.yaml
action:
    - service: media_player.volume_set
      data_template:
        entity_id: media_player.living_rooms_speaker
        volume_level: 0.9

- service: tts.google_say
      entity_id: media_player.living_rooms_speaker
      data_template:
        language: "en-us"

Has anyhting changed in terms of google tts service or the way in homeassistant we have to handle it? Please help me! Thank you!

Hi, you could try putting “language: en-us” below “base_url” as it looks like you don’t have a default language defined for the action above. Other than that you tts definition is pretty much the same as mine.

I think I read somewhere that they are now using just the 2 letter country code.

Thank you. Can you post the link instead of the screenshot!

Thanks for the link. According to that home-assistant dev version updated to gTTS 2.2.2 which defaults to en-us dialect, if I understand it correctly.But I am using regular home-assistant version, and I still don`t know how to use en-us dialect. Can someone give me a hint?

did you ever get this sorted?

Did you guys sort this out? I’d like to get TTS working as close to original google home voice (which is definitely en-us) but instead with en we get british accent

Is this STILL not fixed? Allow us at least to pick between en-GB and -US