HA Floorplan with SVG Filters in iOS

Hi all,

So I have managed to create a floorplan using SVG data created on Inkscape. All in all it works perfectly, EXCEPT when I want use the SVG CSS filters like hue-rotation to show the color of my hue philips lightbulbs.

On Windows chrome browsers and MacOS browsers, the view is correct as shown below

But when it comes to viewing it on the HA Companion iOS App or even the iPad Chrome/Safari Browsers, the colored filters does not show up as shown below

This is the SVG coding I used

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Yes an issue with those browsers which for some reason just won’t show the colours Blending on iOS · ExperienceLovelace/ha-floorplan · Discussion #234 · GitHub

If you can provide any further detail to that discussion we can look at it further

Hi OzGav,

Thank you for the referral!

it looks like others are having the same issue too. My issue is exactly the same. i guess I will go use an Android Tablet instead of the iPad.

Just wondering does the blending filters work on the android version of the companion App?

Thank you

To be honest I don’t know. Whilst I am an Android user I don’t have coloured lights. All I can say is I haven’t heard of any issues from Windows or Android users.

P.S. Good looking floorplan!