HA Pi4 Partially Responsive, Crashes Often. Most cards say not available, element doesn’t exist etc. Help noob?

ABOUT MY SETUP
Pi 4
Core: 2022.8.0
Ha OS: 8.2

PROBLEM OVERVIEW
Over the last few months my HA has worked well except that it began crashing more and more often, to where it would only be up for a couple days at a time. I would always just power cycle it to get it back on. I’m not sure if it was due to me updating the core/OS, but now it has the added issue of being very unresponsive, slow, and most entities, cards add-ons do not function.

PS: I am not a programmer, nor am I well versed in this kind of stuff, I am a noob. I have used HA for a couple years but only basic things using tutorials. I don’t even know where to start in trying to fix this.

ISSUES
For the first several minutes after booting, all the dashboard elements say they are still loading (my setup used to never say this).

Several cards say their custom element does not exist. And many entities say they are unavailable. My Hue lights and my Wemo plugs seem to be the only things that are working properly.

I’m not able to reboot from the settings (nothing happens), but I can reboot from SSH.

Viewing HACS says “Background tasks pending” at the top.

I cannot access the Pi using Samba Share.

HA continues to crash every couple days.

BACKUPS
it appears the Backups tab can be used . Although it often takes a few tries to get it to load up (and sometimes it loads without CSS loading). I can sometimes get it loaded properly, but I’m still not sure if it can properly execute the restore function.
Also, my good backups are on a different drive, and even after adding to the Google Drive folder and pressing “Sync” in HA Backups, I can’t get my desired backups to show up. I have read that I may need to use Samba Share to transfer the backup, but Samba is not working right now.

TEST NOTES
Check Home Assistant Configuration: No issues.
File Editor add on: Often is available.
Terminal and SSH: Able to SSH into the pi via my Mac terminal.
Repairs: No repairs available.

WHAT IVE TRIED
Removing old items from the config
Disabling certain add ons
Updating Core and OS.
Power cycling
Reboot via SSH

CORE LOG:

Access to https://aa015h6buqvih86i1.api.met.no/weatherapi/locationforecast/2.0/complete returned error 'ClientConnectorError'
5:47:55 PM – (ERROR) components/met/__init__.py - message first occurred at 5:18:48 PM and shows up 24 times
Error connecting to deCONZ gateway at core-deconz
5:47:54 PM – (ERROR) deCONZ - message first occurred at 5:18:48 PM and shows up 24 times
Could not fetch stats for 03d23610_dasshio:
5:44:52 PM – (WARNING) Home Assistant Supervisor - message first occurred at 5:18:47 PM and shows up 50 times
Timeout on /addons/03d23610_dasshio/stats request
5:44:52 PM – (ERROR) Home Assistant Supervisor - message first occurred at 5:18:47 PM and shows up 50 times
Request exception for 'https://api.github.com/rate_limit' with - Cannot connect to host api.github.com:443 ssl:default [Try again]
5:38:55 PM – (ERROR) HACS (custom integration) - message first occurred at 5:18:56 PM and shows up 4 times
Error sending analytics to https://analytics-api.home-assistant.io/v1: ClientConnectorError(ConnectionKey(host='analytics-api.home-assistant.io', port=443, is_ssl=True, ssl=None, proxy=None, proxy_auth=None, proxy_headers_hash=271158900804498540), gaierror(-3, 'Try again'))
5:34:07 PM – (ERROR) Analytics
Can't connect to ESPHome API for led_matrix_1 @ 192.168.0.27: Error connecting to ('192.168.0.27', 6053): [Errno 111] Connect call failed ('192.168.0.27', 6053)
5:19:28 PM – (WARNING) runner.py - message first occurred at 5:18:58 PM and shows up 3 times
Timeout fetching homeassistant_alerts data
5:19:20 PM – (ERROR) Home Assistant Alerts
Got error 'No deconz_event tied to device "Bed Remote" found' when setting up triggers for Tradfri Right Hold
5:19:02 PM – (ERROR) Automation
Got error 'No deconz_event tied to device "Bed Remote" found' when setting up triggers for Tradfri Bed Dim
Got error 'No deconz_event tied to device "Bed Remote" found' when setting up triggers for Tradfri Bed Off
Got error 'No deconz_event tied to device "Bed Remote" found' when setting up triggers for Tradfri Bed Bright
Got error 'No deconz_event tied to device "Bed Remote" found' when setting up triggers for Tradfri bed fan
Blueprint deConz - IKEA wireless on/off switch generated invalid automation with inputs OrderedDict([('remote', '7d4af27f40ce4c999c5747cc290761f6'), ('button_off_short', [OrderedDict([('service', 'incre')])]), ('button_on_long', [OrderedDict([('service', 'cover.toggle'), ('data', OrderedDict()), ('target', OrderedDict([('device_id', 'ca1a772997554e1c92e30605e1886c2c')]))])])]): Service incre does not match format <domain>.<name> for dictionary value @ data['action'][1]['choose'][1]['sequence'][0]['service']. Got None
5:18:58 PM – (ERROR) Automation - message first occurred at 5:18:58 PM and shows up 2 times
The flux_led platform for the light integration does not support platform setup. Please remove it from your config.
5:18:58 PM – (ERROR) Light
Config entry 'Roku Player' for roku integration not ready yet: Invalid response from API: Timeout occurred while connecting to device; Retrying in background
5:18:56 PM – (WARNING) config_entries.py - message first occurred at 5:18:31 PM and shows up 6 times
Unable to login to the VeSync server
5:18:56 PM – (ERROR) VeSync
Error logging in with username and password
5:18:55 PM – (ERROR) /usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/pyvesync/vesync.py
Failed to connect to MQTT server due to exception: [Errno -3] Try again
5:18:53 PM – (ERROR) MQTT
Error refreshing ecobee tokens
5:18:47 PM – (ERROR) ecobee
Setup of flux_led is taking over 10 seconds.
5:18:47 PM – (WARNING) runner.py - message first occurred at 5:18:47 PM and shows up 2 times
Error connecting to ecobee while attempting to refresh tokens. Possible connectivity outage. HTTPSConnectionPool(host='api.ecobee.com', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /token?grant_type=refresh_token&refresh_token=E58a0nav0TowP1fRpHF2EvLkgie0oMiz&client_id=03DzYEBpCprmdH0qN3n5TorjCqafkg2N (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f97de33d0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again'))
5:18:33 PM – (ERROR) /usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/pyecobee/__init__.py
Platform error: binary_sensor - Requirements for wyzesense not found: ['wyzesense==0.0.4', 'retry==0.9.2'].
5:18:27 PM – (ERROR) config.py
Unable to install package wyzesense==0.0.4: WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f88d4c5b0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /musllinux/ WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=3, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f88d4c7c0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /musllinux/ WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=2, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f88d4ca30>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /musllinux/ WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=1, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f88d4ccd0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /musllinux/ WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f88d4cc40>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /musllinux/ WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f88d4d330>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /simple/wyzesense/ WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=3, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f88d4d5d0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /simple/wyzesense/ WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=2, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f88d4d780>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /simple/wyzesense/ WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=1, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f88d4d930>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /simple/wyzesense/ WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f88d4dae0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /simple/wyzesense/ ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement wyzesense==0.0.4 (from versions: none) ERROR: No matching distribution found for wyzesense==0.0.4 WARNING: There was an error checking the latest version of pip.
5:18:27 PM – (ERROR) util/package.py - message first occurred at 5:10:10 PM and shows up 6 times
Waiting on integrations to complete setup: hassio
5:18:18 PM – (WARNING) bootstrap.py - message first occurred at 5:09:14 PM and shows up 10 times
Setup timed out for stage 1 - moving forward
5:11:15 PM – (WARNING) bootstrap.py
Ended unfinished session (id=42 from 2022-08-09 19:04:35.416372)
5:08:15 PM – (WARNING) Recorder
The system could not validate that the sqlite3 database at //config/home-assistant_v2.db was shutdown cleanly
5:08:15 PM – (WARNING) Recorder

CORE LOG (FULL):

2022-08-09 17:08:09.458 WARNING (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.loader] We found a custom integration wyzeapi which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant

2022-08-09 17:08:09.463 WARNING (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.loader] We found a custom integration wyzesense which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant

2022-08-09 17:08:09.467 WARNING (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.loader] We found a custom integration smartthinq_sensors which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant

2022-08-09 17:08:09.471 WARNING (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.loader] We found a custom integration alarmdotcomajax which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant

2022-08-09 17:08:09.471 ERROR (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.loader] The custom integration 'alarmdotcomajax' does not have a version key in the manifest file and was blocked from loading. See https://developers.home-assistant.io/blog/2021/01/29/custom-integration-changes#versions for more details

2022-08-09 17:08:09.484 WARNING (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.loader] We found a custom integration hacs which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant

2022-08-09 17:08:09.488 WARNING (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.loader] We found a custom integration reolink_dev which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant

2022-08-09 17:08:15.546 WARNING (Recorder) [homeassistant.components.recorder.util] The system could not validate that the sqlite3 database at //config/home-assistant_v2.db was shutdown cleanly

2022-08-09 17:08:15.754 WARNING (Recorder) [homeassistant.components.recorder.util] Ended unfinished session (id=42 from 2022-08-09 19:04:35.416372)

2022-08-09 17:09:14.938 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.bootstrap] Waiting on integrations to complete setup: hassio

2022-08-09 17:10:10.495 ERROR (SyncWorker_1) [homeassistant.util.package] Unable to install package wyzesense==0.0.4: WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fa79cc9a0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /musllinux/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=3, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fa79cc310>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /musllinux/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=2, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fa79cc640>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /musllinux/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=1, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fa79cceb0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /musllinux/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fa79ccd30>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /musllinux/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fa79ccd00>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /simple/wyzesense/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=3, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fa79cc250>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /simple/wyzesense/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=2, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fa79cc0a0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /simple/wyzesense/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=1, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fa79cd7e0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /simple/wyzesense/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fa79cd960>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /simple/wyzesense/

ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement wyzesense==0.0.4 (from versions: none)

ERROR: No matching distribution found for wyzesense==0.0.4

WARNING: There was an error checking the latest version of pip.

2022-08-09 17:10:15.132 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.bootstrap] Waiting on integrations to complete setup: hassio

2022-08-09 17:11:15.249 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.bootstrap] Waiting on integrations to complete setup: hassio

2022-08-09 17:11:15.870 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.bootstrap] Setup timed out for stage 1 - moving forward

2022-08-09 17:11:52.306 ERROR (SyncWorker_1) [homeassistant.util.package] Unable to install package wyzesense==0.0.4: WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f88d4c5b0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /musllinux/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=3, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f88d4c7c0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /musllinux/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=2, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f88d4ca30>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /musllinux/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=1, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f88d4ccd0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /musllinux/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f88d4cc40>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /musllinux/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f88d4d330>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /simple/wyzesense/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=3, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f88d4d5d0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /simple/wyzesense/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=2, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f88d4d780>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /simple/wyzesense/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=1, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f88d4d930>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /simple/wyzesense/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f88d4dae0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /simple/wyzesense/

ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement wyzesense==0.0.4 (from versions: none)

2022-08-09 17:12:17.693 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.bootstrap] Waiting on integrations to complete setup: hassio, raspberry_pi

2022-08-09 17:13:17.786 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.bootstrap] Waiting on integrations to complete setup: hassio, raspberry_pi

2022-08-09 17:13:30.063 ERROR (SyncWorker_1) [homeassistant.util.package] Unable to install package wyzesense==0.0.4: WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f835a2890>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /musllinux/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=3, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f835a1ae0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /musllinux/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=2, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f835a07f0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /musllinux/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=1, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f835a38e0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /musllinux/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f835a23e0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /musllinux/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f835a1570>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /simple/wyzesense/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=3, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f835a3e80>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /simple/wyzesense/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=2, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f835a33d0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /simple/wyzesense/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=1, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f835a1810>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /simple/wyzesense/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f835a1b10>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /simple/wyzesense/

2022-08-09 17:14:18.462 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.bootstrap] Waiting on integrations to complete setup: hassio, raspberry_pi

2022-08-09 17:15:12.074 ERROR (SyncWorker_1) [homeassistant.util.package] Unable to install package retry==0.9.2: WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fa2d94430>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /musllinux/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=3, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fa2d94760>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /musllinux/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=2, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fa2d941f0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /musllinux/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=1, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fa2d96f50>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /musllinux/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fa2d95a80>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /musllinux/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fa2d97c40>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /simple/retry/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=3, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fa2d97a90>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /simple/retry/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=2, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fa2d974f0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /simple/retry/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=1, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fa2d964a0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /simple/retry/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fa2d972b0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /simple/retry/

ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement retry==0.9.2 (from versions: none)

ERROR: No matching distribution found for retry==0.9.2

2022-08-09 17:15:18.560 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.bootstrap] Waiting on integrations to complete setup: hassio, raspberry_pi

2022-08-09 17:16:18.659 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.bootstrap] Waiting on integrations to complete setup: hassio, raspberry_pi

2022-08-09 17:16:49.749 ERROR (SyncWorker_1) [homeassistant.util.package] Unable to install package retry==0.9.2: WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f95218880>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /musllinux/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=3, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f95218b80>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /musllinux/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=2, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f9521a230>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /musllinux/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=1, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f95219690>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /musllinux/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f95218280>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /musllinux/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f95218ca0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /simple/retry/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=3, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f95218190>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /simple/retry/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=2, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f95218040>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /simple/retry/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=1, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f95218fa0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /simple/retry/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f95219840>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /simple/retry/

ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement retry==0.9.2 (from versions: none)

2022-08-09 17:17:18.760 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.bootstrap] Waiting on integrations to complete setup: hassio, raspberry_pi

2022-08-09 17:18:18.860 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.bootstrap] Waiting on integrations to complete setup: hassio, raspberry_pi

2022-08-09 17:18:27.568 ERROR (SyncWorker_1) [homeassistant.util.package] Unable to install package retry==0.9.2: WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fb70f8040>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /musllinux/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=3, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fb70f99f0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /musllinux/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=2, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fb70f8ee0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /musllinux/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=1, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fb70fb8e0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /musllinux/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fb70fa2f0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /musllinux/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fb70fb190>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /simple/retry/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=3, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fb70f93c0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /simple/retry/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=2, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fb70fa4a0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /simple/retry/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=1, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fb70fb3d0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /simple/retry/

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fb70f9840>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again')': /simple/retry/

2022-08-09 17:18:27.572 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.config] Platform error: binary_sensor - Requirements for wyzesense not found: ['wyzesense==0.0.4', 'retry==0.9.2'].

2022-08-09 17:18:31.630 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Config entry '65" TCL Roku TV' for roku integration not ready yet: Invalid response from API: Error occurred while communicating with device; Retrying in background

2022-08-09 17:18:33.809 ERROR (SyncWorker_4) [pyecobee] Error connecting to ecobee while attempting to refresh tokens. Possible connectivity outage.

HTTPSConnectionPool(host='api.ecobee.com', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /token?grant_type=refresh_token&refresh_token=E58a0nav0TowP1fRpHF2EvLkgie0oMiz&client_id=03DzYEBpCprmdH0qN3n5TorjCqafkg2N (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f97de33d0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again'))

2022-08-09 17:18:47.822 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of flux_led is taking over 10 seconds.

2022-08-09 17:18:47.851 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of automation is taking over 10 seconds.

2022-08-09 17:18:47.866 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.ecobee] Error refreshing ecobee tokens

2022-08-09 17:18:47.895 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.hassio.handler] Timeout on /addons/core_samba/stats request

2022-08-09 17:18:47.931 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.hassio] Could not fetch stats for core_samba:

2022-08-09 17:18:47.942 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Config entry 'Roku Player' for roku integration not ready yet: Invalid response from API: Timeout occurred while connecting to device; Retrying in background

2022-08-09 17:18:47.947 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.hassio.handler] Timeout on /addons/core_deconz/stats request

2022-08-09 17:18:47.956 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.hassio] Could not fetch stats for core_deconz:

2022-08-09 17:18:47.958 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.hassio.handler] Timeout on /addons/core_ssh/stats request

2022-08-09 17:18:47.960 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.hassio] Could not fetch stats for core_ssh:

2022-08-09 17:18:47.971 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.hassio.handler] Timeout on /addons/03d23610_dasshio/stats request

2022-08-09 17:18:47.990 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.hassio] Could not fetch stats for 03d23610_dasshio:

2022-08-09 17:18:47.992 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.hassio.handler] Timeout on /addons/core_mosquitto/stats request

2022-08-09 17:18:47.994 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.hassio] Could not fetch stats for core_mosquitto:

2022-08-09 17:18:48.038 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.deconz] Error connecting to deCONZ gateway at core-deconz

2022-08-09 17:18:48.047 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Config entry '00212E0596FC' for deconz integration not ready yet; Retrying in background

2022-08-09 17:18:48.783 ERROR (MainThread) [metno] Access to https://aa015h6buqvih86i1.api.met.no/weatherapi/locationforecast/2.0/complete returned error 'ClientConnectorError'

SUPERVISOR LOG:

22-08-09 17:35:19 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:35:28 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:35:30 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:35:35 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:35:43 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:35:48 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:35:51 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:35:59 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:36:04 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:36:14 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:36:20 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:36:24 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:36:31 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:36:37 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:36:42 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:36:48 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:36:54 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:37:01 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:37:06 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:37:12 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:37:17 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:37:26 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:37:27 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:37:34 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:37:41 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:37:47 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:37:52 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:37:59 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:38:00 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:38:07 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:38:11 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:38:18 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:38:25 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:38:33 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:38:38 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:38:42 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:38:47 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:38:51 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:39:01 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:39:06 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:39:12 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:39:18 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:39:23 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:39:30 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:39:31 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:39:40 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:39:41 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.addons.options] Option 'interface' does not exist in the schema for Samba share (core_samba)
22-08-09 17:39:41 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.addons.options] Option 'dark_mode' does not exist in the schema for Node-RED (a0d7b954_nodered)
22-08-09 17:39:41 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.addons.options] Option 'require_ssl' does not exist in the schema for Node-RED (a0d7b954_nodered)
22-08-09 17:39:41 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.addons.options] Option 'vnc_password' does not exist in the schema for deCONZ (core_deconz)
22-08-09 17:39:45 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:39:49 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:39:56 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:40:03 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:40:06 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.homeassistant.api] Updated Home Assistant API token
22-08-09 17:40:09 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:40:15 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:40:19 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:40:24 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:40:28 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:40:35 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:40:38 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:40:46 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:40:53 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:40:57 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:41:03 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:41:10 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:41:14 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:41:22 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:41:27 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:41:34 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:41:40 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:41:47 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:41:54 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:42:01 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:42:05 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:42:10 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:42:20 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:42:21 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:42:23 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:42:31 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:42:37 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:42:39 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:42:46 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:42:54 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:43:01 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:43:05 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:43:14 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:43:17 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:43:26 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:43:35 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:43:37 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:43:44 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:43:47 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:43:55 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:44:00 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:44:08 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:44:11 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:44:23 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:44:25 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto
22-08-09 17:44:31 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.services.modules.mqtt] There is already a MQTT service in use from core_mosquitto

It seems alot of the errors are due to network issues.
Try restarting your router and use a wired connection to the Raspi, if you do not do so already.

1 Like

Yep:

The deconz integration can’t connect.
Your weather integration can’t connect.
The Roku integration can’t connect.
The ecobee integration can’t connect.
The MQTT addon can’t connect.
Home Assistant Analytics cannot connect.

The automation blueprint errors are probably because of the connection issues.

Finally your database may be corrupt from pulling the plug and not shutting down cleanly.

The first thing to do is to check your Settings → System - Network settings are correct.

1 Like

Thank you for the response. I have tried it and nothing seemed to change :-/

Thanks, I connected to a different internet hub with a different ethernet cable and the same issue persists. My internet is fine on all my other devices.

I should have mentioned I have tried deleting the database db2 file (something like that) after I read about it on the forums. That didnt seem to help anything either.

For the network settings, what am I looking for? It just as “Internet, Local Network, Network Adapter”. I havent messed with them and dont know what they mean, other than Local Network displays my Pi IP address.

You should see something like this:

I would suggest disabling IPv6 if it is not already.

Thanks.

I actually managed to sucessfully restore a month old backup from a time period when it was working… But I still have all the same issues. I can see it did change to the old layout I had and the Core/OS versions are earlier, as expected.
But everything is extremely slow to load, and most things arent available even when fully loaded.

Could this be an issue with my SD card or the Pi Itself? I’m not sure what to do next

I also disabled the IPv6 but still have issues.

If you’re getting crashes on a PI4 first if you don’t have heat sinks on the chips you need them. I’d recommend something like this. Next you need a good power supply. I’d recommend you also use a Raspberry Pi power adapter if you’re not already doing so.

Try to run “ha resolution info” on the command line and see if there are any issues.

I got the Pi 4 “Cana Kit”. It has a power adapter that came with it (usb c). It also had 3 heatsinks which I did not install until now, because I did not know what they were. So far, nothing changed, but that is good to know about.

Here is what it said

Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 11.01.08 AM

I found this page about the DNS issues: DNS server issues - Home Assistant

It looks like I have both “DNS server ipv6 error” AND “DNS server failure”.

I dont know how to troubleshoot these things. My internet is working fine for everything else plugged into the same router:
Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 11.07.52 AM

I ran these in the terminal and the results are below

Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 11.05.55 AM

Sounds like this DNS thing is the main issue. Should I make a new topic?

Check that you router have the correct IP address set for DNS servers in its DHCP settings.
Alternatively use 8.8.8.8 and 1.1.1.1 as servers. That is googles main DNS server and Cloudflares privacy-frist DNS servers.
I usually use 1.1.1.1 as the primary server.

Thank you for the suggestions.
Here is the router settings. I just made a “reserved IP address” for it, using the info/mac address of the Pi address which had its info in the list at the top of the screenshot. This was the only area I found where I could do anything with the IP address. Let me know if there is a different area to look at.
It probably isnt sensitive, but I blacked out some numbers just to be on the safe side when posting data online, since I dont know what these things are exactly.

I still get the same errors in “ha resolution info” on the terminal

Here are the settings I put in the HA network settings.

You should have a DNS settings area too and you should also find your IP address of the router and check that it the subnet mask is 255.255.255.0 and not some other value.
Also check your firewall rules for the pi.

It says the router IP address is different from 255…

It was the subnet mask I was refering to.
And DDNS is not the area either.
It should only be DNS.

What make and model is your router?