HAOS: Clarify what the Server Controls -> Restart button does

Under Configurations → Settings → Server Controls the “Restart” button says it restarts Home Assistant, so many HAOS users probably think it restarts the OS. It would be helpful to add an extra sentence for HAOS, where it says that the Add-Ons are not restarted and then display a link to the host reboot page. And maybe also a link to the Add-On selection menu where individual Add-ons can be restarted. I heard of people always unplugging the power cable, because the Host Reboot option is so hidden.

The place for these buttons is changing in 2022.5 anyway.

Thanks, the new settings menu is much better. However, the issue still persists. There is a restart button inside the Home Assistant OS UI at “Settings → System”, which does not restart the whole system aka Home Assistant OS. This is obviously very misleading. Users will not notice that the confirmation dialog says “Restart Home Assistant?” instead of “Restart Home Assistant OS?” and only lists core features in its description. They will think most likely it is a full system reboot, especially if the have not seen or forgotten about the restart button inside “Settings → Hardware”.

I would suggest to title the confirmation dialog “Restart Home Assistant Core?” and add this sentence in the description: “The host system or any installed Add-Ons are NOT restarted”. Ideally, add a link for the Add-On page and maybe a “Restart Host” button there.

The popup does now say “Restarting Home Assistant will stop all your active dashboards, automations and scripts.” (I think this wording is new with 2022.5