Hassapp: An alternative iOS app to empower your HA

As @n1k5y said, no remote access is not required. Good to know this issue, I will track it :+1:

1 Like

I’d love to be on the beta too if possible.

We already have an iOS app that has been in existence for some time. It would make sense to combine the two.

5 Likes

Agree with you
This app’s skin is pretty nice and more modern, if you will
And siri shortcuts should be really cool

Siri shortcuts have already been developed and should be part of the next release (see here).

2 Likes

Want to try

Hello, want to try too

would love to test this but i cant send a PM

With the latest release (156), devices now show up and can be added to rooms :+1:

4 Likes

Nice! I’m excited to try this!

I would love to join the beta. Where would I private message with my Apple ID?

iPhone XS

Would be happy to try too.

Hey would love to test this out it looks amazing

I Am intressed to test The app

Looks great! I’d like to test out the app on testflight also

Sent you a DM. I’m interested in testing as well

The devices not shown error got dimmished if u add first two empty rooms without renaming them.
I like your design, but only a few components are integrated and they dont got Stateretain​:see_no_evil::slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Those who want to partake in the Beta, send me a private message with your Apple ID!

Very good from what I have tested so far. Sensors didn’t work before, but now they do. App is clean and minimalistic which I like. Very responsive and easy to configure so kudos for that.

Currently I have one wish and that is that there would be a way to create proper buttons in your app (like Homekit does for example). Why I would wish for that is the wife factor haha. My wife wants buttons (dont know why though). I currently use my own interface created with lovelace which is Homekit like, but if you would add the possibility to add large buttons a la homekit (and maybe even with scenes at the top) then you basically would have a much better Homekit app. If you would combine the current app with button possibility than this app would be even more usefull (imho).

Smoke detectors are not detected by your app btw (they don’t show at all).

For now this is all the feedback I can give, but I will certainly come back to post ideas/findings.

1 Like

Can I give it a go too…please :slight_smile: