Hassapp: An alternative iOS app to empower your HA

Anyone incapable of following simple instructions to how join the beta has no business participating in a beta…

10 Likes

Best comment in days :joy:

1 Like

I would like to give this a try as well.

Download the TestFlight app from the AppStore, login with your Apple ID and after accepting the invitation from your mail, you should see it and be able to download it!

I was referring to people asking in the thread if they can join the beta and seemingly incapable of following your instructions to send you a PM with their apple id. I’m fully aware of how testflight works.

Oh sorry, I misread your comment completely :joy: Sorry for that

1 Like

I would like to give it a try!

I’ve just sent you a PM. Thanks for your work

Hi,
nice work but rather than asking for Apple ID why not use the test flight platform?

1 Like

You mean the TestFlight Link functionality.
Because TestFlight originally was/is with Apple ID invites.

1 Like

Yes, there is an option for using a public link, but I’d rather wait to have a more stable version :wink: Thank you for the suggestion anyway

1 Like

Hey, im using your app for a short while and i can see your making really big progress - nearly all kinds of devices are included now and work nearly flawless.
I want to add myself to the wish for propper buttons instead of this little switches at the end of an entity row, would be a lot more comfort to use them.
And i noticed, dont know if this fits to everyone - but my devices doesnt allways catch their state from HA - should mean, if a lamp is on sometimes it is shown offline in your app but HA has the correct state.

Looking forward for further updates but till now great work :muscle:t4::+1:t4:

1 Like

But those are native switches from iOS, that can also be tapped like a button (not only dragged).

Thanks for reporting :+1:

I would also like to participate in testing

The app is definitely getting better, and I love the way how you have implemented camera streams (which work surprisingly well and even better than with lovelace).

Is there any way to lessen the spacing between 2 devices? For example when I add multiple lights they will all be separate entities whereas when I use a group they will be stacked nicely? Would it for example be possible to create a light group within the app? Or is it only possible to do this with HA groups? And is it possible to have a master switch on groups? For example switching all the lights within that group with just one button?

1 Like

Is on the roadmap to have access to brightness or color change of lights?

Also it would nice to have fans added as supported devices.

1 Like

Yes, it is partially code already, but I have to create the detailed view before. :+1:

I actually already though about adding a master switch for groups, that would apply for Switches and Lights. Regarding the creation of groups from the app, it’s not possible nowadays (afaik), but I’d definitely consider if possible.

Thanks for the feedback!

I’ve sent a dm. I would like to test the app. Thank you.

1 Like

Hey @kikettas, just adding personal initial wishes here. App is awesome!

• Edit Button on the Room View that links directly to Room Details (saving 3 taps to get there can be nice when you want to have the room view just right and you need to go back and forth)
  • Live rearranging devices in the Room view (would minimize the issue above)

Is there a special channel for feature requests? Cheers!

1 Like