Hassbian appdaemon scripts missing

If you’re using Hassbian, then the Hassbian scripts make it easy to install.

This gets a 404 error.

I just used these scripts a couple of weeks ago and they worked fine. They created appdaemon in a virtual environment. Unfortunately, I had to re-install hassbian today to correct my zwave network because it picked up a bunch of erroneous zwave info from a previous install, and I had multiple unknown nodes that I could not remove…so I reinstalled hassbian. Next I went to the hassbian scripts to help me install appdaemon in a virtual environment, and I could not find the scripts…bummer.

zwave modes are usually stored on the zwave controller.
If you want to set up your network from scratch you need to remove all active modes from the controller network & delete any files or dead ones from the controller.

Thanks, I did that…

Is this what you want?

No, I want a link to the hassbian script to install appdaemon. The documented link takes me to a 404 error, page not found. If you click on the Hassbian scripts link in my original post, you will see it takes you to a 404 error.

It appears that the github owner has been rearranging his repository. You just have to root around.

How about this?

Thanks for the info, I just don’t have time to root around for now. I will wait for the updated scripts.

Here is an answer… https://community.home-assistant.io/t/your-link-for-hassbian-scripts-takes-us-to-a-404-page-not-found/114910/2?u=jim_pridemore