Hassio initial ports

This is an odd question. I am setting up Hassio in a double NAT situation. I cannot get Hassio to connect to the outside internet to begin it’s initial 20 min setup. If I place the Hassio on the first NAT it will load up. I can then bring it back behind the second NAT and I cannot install addons or updates.
I have access to both routers though I cannot bridge the router (ISP controlled ) finally I do have 8123 forwarded I do have 443 forwarded and a few other ports. I have DMZ set up on the isp’s router to my DD-wrt router.
My question: are there any specific ports that I should forward other than 443 and 8123 to Hassio to allow it to set up?

You don’t need to forward any ports for home assistant or hassos to access the outside world, including setting up hassio or adding addons. (I am assuming that other hosts on your lan behind the double NAT can access the internet).

Forwarding ports is only so that, eg, a browser outside your lan can access home assistant to render it’s interface.

Yes other hosts can access the internet. It seems to be only HA that is having problems. In the past I could reset both routers at the same time and that would work but now no. Normally once I can get an initial connection there are no problems. I have noticed in the past that the DMZ on the ISP router does not actually do anything and I have to port forward on that router. That’s why I am asking if there are any particular ports Hassio uses right of the start so I can forward those get the start up complete then close them.

It doesn’t require ANY ports to be forwarded.

Ok. Well then I am at a loss as to why I cannot get the initial loading screen to come up. I can ping the rasp pi. Though nothing shows up lights don’t blink. If I plug it into the first router it connects and shows the screen so I know it is not a bad image. Once I place it back on my network I cannot add addons or update.

I have enabled disabled ports I have rebooted routers. I am truly at a loss. I even added a used a VPN onmy router to try and bypass completely the ISP router.

Thanks for your input. I am going to keep trying.

Are you trying the ip address if the home assistant machine?

Yeah I used both. I finally got it. I cleared all port forwards even for other devices and services such as Plex. Then used a usb stick to configure the pi for an ethernet connection. Then restarting all routers and the pi at the same time. It immediately worked.
Thanks for the help, still not entirely sure why it worked, but it did.