HassOS in docker

Hi. I’m pretty sure that i’m not the first one with this question but still i’m not sure if this is possible.
So i’d like to launch hassOS in docker because I have reular hardware like small nettop with kubuntu on it, regular docker and other pet projects. So i don’t want to install any other OS right on hardware.
I launched hassio in docker and as i can see i’m not able to click and launch mosqiuto or any other addon. So i wouldn’t like to launch addons manually as docker images (but it’s fine for me if there is no other options).
Is it fine to launch hassOS (docker in docker) in regular docker? will it work ok?
Thanks!

HassOS is an operating system you can’t run it in Docker

More generally, if you have to ask, don’t even consider running Docker in Docker. That’s the kind of advanced mode stuff that requires significant skills and experience.

It does sound like you might want Supervised, the requirements for which are covered here. Your current platform (and intended uses) aren’t officially supported by the developers. It’s possible but if things break you may find it’s because of your choice of OS, or other things.

thanks for quick reply.
Yes I already trying this installation method, and it works fine as far as i can see. Only one question i still have - where to put docker run line with zigbee stick:
–device=/dev/ttyACM0
where is entry point - how supervisor start other containers and in this case - HA container?

upd; ok, just restarted host and I can see zigbee stick via HA. Looks like it forwarding all my hw to HA docker container and there is no need to do anything special