HELP- HA BLUE supervisor panel won't load

been having a wonderful time running the blue- suddenly two days ago supervisor won’t load, and no amount of cache clearing and physical re-boots seem to address the problem. none of my side panel apps like node, SSH, file manager will load either. obviously can’t access my snapshots- not sure how to proceed.

Version core-2021.8.0b2
Installation Type Home Assistant OS
Development false
Supervisor true
Docker true
Virtual Environment false
Python Version 3.9.6
Operating System Family Linux
Operating System Version 5.10.53
CPU Architecture aarch64
Timezone America/Los_Angeles

Home Assistant Supervisor

Host Operating System Home Assistant OS 6.2
Update Channel beta
Supervisor Version supervisor-2021.06.8
Docker Version 20.10.6
Disk Total 113.9 GB
Disk Used 8.7 GB
Healthy true
Supported true
Board odroid-n2
Supervisor API ok
Version API ok
Installed Add-ons Z-Wave JS (0.1.33), Check Home Assistant configuration (3.8.0), File editor (5.3.3), Node-RED (9.2.1), Terminal & SSH (9.1.3)

Can anyone advise or point me to best practices for re-installing on Odroid/Blue- or snapshot recovery? Appreciate any help- as I’m pretty rusty on CLI and Linux.

Issue fixed in 2021.8.0b3. Read below-

You need to run ha core update

well, i’m in a bit of a pickle. I have the identical problem and attempted to SSH to my HA Blue- but connection refused. Samba also seems to have crashed or is unavailable. At this point, i’m not sure how to recover- and would desperately appreciate any advice.

Try to connect it to monitor using HDMI and use a keyboard to login and update the core.

Thanks to Ardy for reminding me I’m a gigantic idiot and had somehow forgotten the HA Blue has HDMI out. Despite the fact I ran HA on a PI 4 and used keyboard and mouse all the time. Ran Core Update and all is well- appreciate the help.