Help Identifying this LED Light Connector

Hi All,

I’m after some help identifying the connector used in our under-cupboard LED Lighting as I want to look at options for automation. I can’t find anything similar from a Google search, so hoping somebody instantly recognises it.

Thanks,

EDIT: Just realised it may be 2 x 4 Pin connectors.

Hi Chris
That looks like a very crude plug just made by the manufacture
can you take a photo of what it plug into

Hi Nick,

I’ve found the product online here.
Will need to do some further investigation when I’m home, but from memory these were wired directly in from the mains without an LED Driver.

In the meantime see some further photos below:

Hi Chris
Dont connect it to mains this does require a driver.
Your last photos clearly shows the LED strip requires 12VDC.
Just look for 12vdc 1 or 2amp Power supply on ebay
this is the manufactures power supply

If you what to switch this on and off buy yourself a SONOFF Mini or a SONOFF basic
to switch the mains on and off.
or one of these

Apologies for not updating sooner.
I did some further investigation above the cupboards (wish I’d asked/looked more while the electrician was here a few months back), and originally thought they were wired to the mains directly which did seem odd. However I’ve realised that the power supply is actually located/trapped behind the cupboard itself.

It’s a little bit of a shame as I was hoping to switch out the strip for a flexible longer strip to follow the form of the cupboards, but looks like I’m a little stuck now.

Will probably end up going the Sonoff Basic route as I have a few lying around spare.