HELP! Update RPI4 from SD to SSD Finally I return to SD

Dear all,

Today I migrated from SD to SSD with my RPi4 4GB, with “hassos_rpi4-64-5.5.img.gz” file. My last integration was from 32 bits. When I restore the last snapshot (the snapshot is from 32 bits), all the system works more or less but I have a lot of errors in the register, and my “Sigma Designs - Z-Wave Plus Controller, dongle USB” with the correct port detected by HA don’t works, I can see all my devices, but they don’t works. Any problem with zigbee integration, all the ddevices works great.

I have also a lot of errors with HACS and AEMETintegration. HACS sometimes starts when I restart HA, and sometimes not…
HA It takes a long time to restart (more than my older installation in SD card) , and I have a lot of errors in the register like:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/urllib3/connection.py", line 159, in _new_conn
conn = connection.create_connection
(File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/urllib3/util/connection.py", line 61, in create_connection
for res in socket.getaddrinfo(host, port, family, socket.SOCK_STREAM):
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/socket.py", line 918, in getaddrinfo

But I don’t have any /usr/local/lib/python3.8 folder.

Please any help about this?.

Thanks in advance,

Jose

Finally I turn now to SD the decision was by:

1. My Sigma Designs - Z-Wave Plus USB dongle dont works, then all my zwave devices are misssing and I can’t start from scratch because I can’t add devices, delete old devices, etc.

2. The system is not fast than with SD card, proably because all the erros when starts. The upload time in browser for the Web UI is very slow, probably about 30 seconds,

For this reasons I will be back to SD and wait for a estable version.

This is my experience with the migration to SSD…

Regards,

Jose