Help with Automation trigger!

I want, there is a trigger that starts the automation from off to on, but it happens that the trigger disconnects due to a bad signal and reconnects, this is the desire that after disconnecting and reconnecting within a certain time, the automation does not work

this might work but I haven’t tried it.

trigger:
  - platform: state
    entity_id: sensor.whatever
    to: 
    for:
      seconds: 100

the goal is that when the trigger is triggered, the same automation can work again only after a certain time when the same trigger does not work

Just add a delay to the end of your actions and run the automation in single mode (this is the default mode). While waiting in the delay the automation can not re-trigger.

this is not what I want, there is a trigger that starts the automation from off to on, but it happens that the trigger disconnects due to a bad signal and reconnects, this is the desire that after disconnecting and reconnecting within a certain time, the automation does not work

First you asked for this:

Then:

And now the latest version asked about disconnects.

We can’t help you if you do not ask clear and succinct questions. We are not mind readers.

Make up your mind what you actually want then provide a lot of detail about the issue.

Sorry, I didn’t describe the problem as well as I wanted to in the first question