Help with logic to disarm alarm

I would like to disarm my alarm system if the garage door opens and either my wife’s phone or my phone connects to the wifi. I don’t care which happens first, but they must occur within 1 minute of each other. Most of the logic is easy enough, but I don’t know how to do a 1 minute loop that can be interrupted by the second event occuring. Here’s what I have right now, which just waits a minute and checks if the second event has happened. It’s not ideal because it usually doesn’t disarm before entering the house, which makes you wonder if it is going to work or not so I still feel rushed to get to the alarm panel.

There is a node called 'traffic light" that you can add. It takes an “enable” or “disable” message. So I have a garage door node, which goes to a change node which changes “opening” to “enable”. This arms the traffic light node, which allows anything else to pass through. Then I have nodes for each of our cars, and if either one turns on, the message goes through and welcomes the person home. There is a 5-minute delay on the “enable” message, which then sends a disable message and shuts off the traffic light node if no car arrives (I use ultrasonic sensors for the cars). Hope that helps.

This looks promising. I’ll give it a try this weekend and see how well it works. Thank you!

I did a little more digging and I think the looptimer was a little simpler. Here’s what I came up with. I just start a 1 minute loop, and send a ‘stop’ back to it when the garage opens to stop the loop. This way I check the state of the garage door every 10 seconds for 1 minute. Thanks for your input on this!