History dashboard and tooltips timestamp entries - what actually do they represent?

I want to understand what these three timestamp entries in the tooltip mean when I see the history of a reboot in the screenshot below:

The last one (first from the bottom) looks like the current time.

The very first one seems is the time of the actual reboot of the device (PI which runs HaOS)

What is the middle timestamp I don’t understand.

Then I looked at other history graphs with timestamps and got confused even more. Here is one - showing time stamps from a temp sensor:

Three entries - the first and the second are identical. But when I move to the right, the first entry corresponds (not always) to the last entry from the previous section.

But even that blue solid line does not display the same timestamps all the way to the end - if I move the cursor to right, the timestamps change again

What I want to say - I am confused by all these timestamps. I thought that they represented state change of a sensor - when a temp/humidity has changed, the machine rebooted, CPU/RAM utilization changed and so on.

I thought that by looking at these lines/timestamps I could easily see if a sensor stopped sending updates/state changes or dropped from the list of live sensors and I could see it based on a timestamp. But it is not the case.

So what are these timestamps?

1 Like

Hey, can you please send the code that is rendered in this picture