Hive Heating Integration only partially working

Hi all

I am struggling to get the Hive Heating integration fully working and am interested to hear if others have similar problems or whether there is something I am doing that is causing problems.

I have the main thermostat set to manual and at 7 degrees. I have 11 radiator valves which are set to off, also at 7 degrees, then I use boost to heat individual radiators on an ad-hoc basis. This all works fine in the Hive App.

What works in HA:

1. Retrieve temperature (target) and current_temperature for all 12 devices,
  2. Retrieve preset_mode and state for the main thermostat,
  3. Make service calls from HA to boost individual radiators.

What doesn’t work (or work very well):

1. Retrieve preset_mode and state from the radiators when boosted - these still show preset as none and state as off.
  2. Retrieving temperatures in a timely manner. These do update periodically but not every 2 mins in line with the scan interval set. Weirdly, once I’ve made the boost service call, the temperature no longer gets updated in HA until boost ends.

I have tried removing the Hive integration, restarting HA then adding the Hive integration back but this didn’t help. I can see errors in the log which look like they might be significant:

Logger: homeassistant.helpers.entity
Source: components/hive/climate.py:163
First occurred: 8:26:50 AM (47 occurrences)
Last logged: 8:38:13 AM

Update for climate.office fails
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 527, in async_update_ha_state
    await self.async_device_update()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 722, in async_device_update
    raise exc
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/hive/climate.py", line 163, in async_update
    self._attr_hvac_mode = HIVE_TO_HASS_STATE[self.device["status"]["mode"]]
KeyError: None

Any help much appreciated - even if its to say Hive Heating works fine for you!

Never mind. I installed Hive Custom Component and the sensors in that contain the info I need. Strange that the attributes in the standard integration don’t seem to work but maybe its just my setup.